MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-07-03, 01:31 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]vbGammer, is there a way to add a link to the postbit (to appear under the avatar) that would take you to that member's photo's? Even better would be to have the link only appear if a member has uploaded some photos!

Would be possible just link to sql COUNT on the number of images poster has I can probably add a field into mybb_users table to so you do not have to run that query.
Then just link to ezgallery.php?sa=myimages&u=UIDOFMEMBER

That would be awesome! Please let me know if and when you could add this! I would greatly appreciate it! Big Grin
Quote:My paid gallery for SMF is here and that would be the same features/price for MyBB

Thats a lot of money for a not commercial forum as I run.
So I go for the lite version and hope there will be one feature more so as I have it running now on my forum.
Thanks for the translation!
Really nice Smile
Thanks for this ^^
No problem if anyone else encounters any other issues or bugs let me know once I think this plugin is bug free will move on to expanding it and working on other large plugins using the same base.
when I opened the Demo, It shows:
-----------------------------------------
Please correct the following errors before continuing:

•view
-----------------------------------------

why it dosn't tell, "you should be registered user to view images" instead of "view"?! because it is not clear, what does "view" means?!

Thank's!
Thanks will fix that so it has better verbage
Installed and all i get is a white page ?
When viewing the gallery? Or the admin area?