MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also, would it be possible to allow us to create subfolders / subcategories? For example, I might want one for birthdays, and then subcategories for each month within there. I want to say that someone has already asked about this, and you said it was not possible?
is it possible add "add image" in the top? and "next page" on the top?
Possible but really right now deciding what features go in the lite/pro edition if I make one if there is enough demand.
(2010-10-17, 03:53 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Possible but really right now deciding what features go in the lite/pro edition if I make one if there is enough demand.

if there isn't demand how to add it?
I suggest when upload new image it's better redirect on page categorie not on "all image add from my user".
I think it's better to see a bbcode, html code, link direct in gallery
(2010-10-22, 10:02 AM)caygri Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest when upload new image it's better redirect on page categorie not on "all image add from my user".

I agree... Either that or just see the main gallery index instead.
Has this plugin's development been put on hold for a while?
It is still in development just working on other projects at the moment. Why what do you need?
Quote:Why what do you need?

Auto image resizing...

Cheers!
Hi,
I installed the plugin and when I wanted to test it all works. Then, after but one of my users wanted to use the gallery, he had no access and received the error message which I attached as a file. Where is the turn, you can help me?
I would be very happy about your fast help.

Greetings,
xFashionstar_x3

[attachment=20364]