MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks for the plugin Jon, i like it
(2010-11-07, 04:00 PM)Jayfore Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-07, 02:02 PM)hpsk Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, this Plugin is not bad. But it will be better if you remove the categories and add user-own albums.

Categories are a necessary function of this plugin. Many forums require this arrangement in any gallery system, including my own forum. Allowing users to have their own albums would be fine, but not if it means doing away with the category system. I would think the best way to incorporate user albums (something I would like on my forum as well) would be for the admin to create a category for user albums, and then each user could put their own inside there -- the problem with this is that currently there is no ability for sub-categories. If categories exist, sub-categories are a MUST.

ok... if you allow I take your plugins and make my own things with it. is this ok?
You can do anything with for your own site just don't redistribute it.
Thank you very much vbgamer Wink
wonderfull plugin...
This is easy gallery lite right ? It doesn't work on my board.
(2010-11-13, 10:33 AM)master412160 Wrote: [ -> ]This is easy gallery lite right ? It doesn't work on my board.

It's hard for anyone to try to help, without any specific information about your issue.
Yes you need to tell us what is not working for you. Are you getting an error message?
hi Smile

thanks for a top mod ^^

just wanted to know if it is yet possible to set permisisons for different groups for categories?

ie: ive set 2 categories up, 1 for forum members & 1 for admin, but at the mo forum members can upload into admin categorie, i want to set it so they can only upload into the forum member categorie is there a way around this ?

Ta
Not yet no category permission support
Hi Smile

a slight problem.. on the postbit of users where it shows a link to [My Images] when i click on a members link it shows pics that ive uploaded? i thought its meant to show the users photos that they have uploaded & not my own?

any ideas?