MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the pro version yes they have their own mini gallery http://www.mybbhacks.com/ezgallerypro.php
Upgraded to pro version. Thank you

Got an error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'p.addvideo' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT p.ID_GROUP, p.view,p.add,p.edit,p.delete,p.comment,p.report,p.autoapprove, p.manage, p.addvideo, p.bulk, p.ratepic, p.autocomment, p.usergallery, p.editcomment FROM mybb_gallery_permissions as p

Nvm fixed Smile Had to uninstall
Glad you have it working!
Does the lite a/o pro version also work on php 7.x ?
I haven't tested it but it should if MyBB works on 7.0 then the gallery should work as well.
(2016-11-18, 02:14 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't tested it but it should if MyBB works on 7.0 then the gallery should work as well.

I just upload it on a local (xampp) mybb forum with PHP Version 7.0.13 and it works Smile
The only thing i needed to change was from:
<li class="gallery"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/ezgallery.php" style="background-image: url({$mybb->settings['bburl']}/images/icons/photo.gif);">{$lang->ezgallery_menu}</a></li>

into
<li class="gallery"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/ezgallery.php" style="background-image: url({$mybb->settings['bburl']}/images/icons/photo.png);">{$lang->ezgallery_menu}</a></li>
And the link in MYsql that was wrong ( couldt be because i use it on my hd ).
Thanks! Added fix posted to mod site
Added fix for 1.8 not showing menu icon was set to jpg instead of png.
Hello,
Is it possible in the sidebar to show random pictures which were uploaded ... ??
Possible yes but i don't have any code for it. You would have to write SQL query and php code.
You can look at ezgalleyry code as a reference.
Hey, thx for the plugin.
Maybe Im just too dumb to use it, but Im only getting a blank page when I want to open the www.forumurl/gallery page.
Did I miss something importatn to set up?

Btw, this applies to our sandbox and the live forum.

Thx in advance!

PS: latest myBB and plugin version