MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think this needs a function when your viewing a picture, you can press "next" to view the next picture =)
can some one guide me, i want to display some random images on the ezgallery page, how can i do so?
!Fixed no permission error message display to show the full error title
!Fixed display issue on category,search results,myimages if the row was not completely filled with pictures.
Thank you for the update, vbgamer45!
Will try that ... Smile
Is there a way of having a table on the index or portal page which shows random images?
If I already run v1.05, what is the best way to install this updated version, without losing anything that my users have uploaded, commented on, etc? Huh

(2010-09-25, 03:56 AM)kimreal Wrote: [ -> ]i think this needs a function when your viewing a picture, you can press "next" to view the next picture =)

+1... In the beginning I kept looking for this feature. Love the plugin, but I think it really needs this. Thanks!
Just install the latest version copy the files to your MyBB folder and your set to upgrade.
(2010-10-02, 08:54 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Just install the latest version copy the files to your MyBB folder and your set to upgrade.

So no need to deactivate or uninstall v1.0.5 first? I just uploaded the INC folder and the EZGALLERY.PHP file to my site (but not the GALLERY folder, since it only contained index.html, and I figured I did not need to overwrite the one that I already have). After overwriting these files, the version showed as 1.0.7 in my ACP.

Again, there are no additional steps? Just overwrite the files and you're done?

Thanks!
Correct no additional steps thats it in this case
(2010-10-02, 10:20 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Correct no additional steps thats it in this case

THANK YOU for your lightning fast replies, and for this amazing plugin!