MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minor update
!Fixed bug with admin directory path now using mybb url + config
!Fixed missing alt tags on images for better xhtml support.
update procedure? just replace files?
It should work by just replacing the files. There hasn't been any database changes, just minor edits.
Thx 4 the update
(2010-07-09, 10:01 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Edit the postbit_author_user template
Find
Quote:{$post['warninglevel']}

Add After
Quote:<strong>Gallery: </strong><a href="ezgallery.php?action=myimages&u={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$lang->gallery_text_myimages}</a>

That will provide a link to the members images, but not the count (number of images).
Thanks x-Treme! Worked perfect!
(2010-07-10, 10:16 AM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-09, 10:01 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Edit the postbit_author_user template
Find
Quote:{$post['warninglevel']}

Add After
Quote:<strong>Gallery: </strong><a href="ezgallery.php?action=myimages&u={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$lang->gallery_text_myimages}</a>

That will provide a link to the members images, but not the count (number of images).
Thanks x-Treme! Worked perfect!

that doesn't work.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/ezgallery.ph...images&u=0

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* No user selected.
(2010-07-11, 09:35 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]that doesn't work.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/ezgallery.ph...images&u=0

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* No user selected.

Because you are showing a uid of "0". If you use {$mybb->user['uid']} at the end of the url, it will direct you to the uid of whatever member is logged in.
It seems like it was working but now the link in the postbit brings up my photos no matter who's postbit link I click on. Any way to make it so the member's photos show when the link is clicked?
That needs to use {$post['uid']} instead of {$mybb->user['uid']}
(2010-07-12, 01:22 AM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like it was working but now the link in the postbit brings up my photos no matter who's postbit link I click on. Any way to make it so the member's photos show when the link is clicked?
You're right. Didn't notice that.
I moved mine out of the postbit, and placed it in the profile using {$memprofile['uid']}