MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You need to update permissions for that membergroup. Under permissions tab in ezGallery
is it possible to have a slideshow for new pictures added on index?
Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply. I once watched it go, but it does not include the user groups in which a user is a member, but it always counts the ad group. Is that intentional?

Then I have another question. If I upload an image blasting is almost always the frame, it is in the release version, the setting of the Image to compress it so that breaks it is not the frame, but adapts to the size of the design, the picture but still is sharp ?

Greetings
Hi,
I have just nachgeguckt once again, as that is what I meant, I meant an automatic image reduction. Is there something like this, or will there be something like this?
I would also appreciate an answer to the questions from my previous post.

Greetings
(2010-10-29, 05:40 PM)xxfashionstar_x3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply. I once watched it go, but it does not include the user groups in which a user is a member, but it always counts the ad group. Is that intentional?

Then I have another question. If I upload an image blasting is almost always the frame, it is in the release version, the setting of the Image to compress it so that breaks it is not the frame, but adapts to the size of the design, the picture but still is sharp ?

Greetings
It only checks the primary group at this time and no resizing is built in yet.
Okay, thanks for the quick response. I hope the time will soon be a automatic image reduction is because this is much better. I'll wait on it. : D
Halo,
I have now established a new team, which is responsible only for the gallery. I have given the team the Admin permission to the gallery, but do something if the want, how to unlock such as images, they must log into the Admin CP. If they want to log in because there is no error message or anything, but they are back on the login page, which means they can not manage the gallery. What do I need to change this team can manage the gallery, but has no further administrative rights?

Greetings
Hmm have to think about that one I keep most of the administrative stuff in the admin cp not sure if I would need to develop a seperate mod cp.
Ok, this Plugin is not bad. But it will be better if you remove the categories and add user-own albums.
(2010-11-07, 02:02 PM)hpsk Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, this Plugin is not bad. But it will be better if you remove the categories and add user-own albums.

Categories are a necessary function of this plugin. Many forums require this arrangement in any gallery system, including my own forum. Allowing users to have their own albums would be fine, but not if it means doing away with the category system. I would think the best way to incorporate user albums (something I would like on my forum as well) would be for the admin to create a category for user albums, and then each user could put their own inside there -- the problem with this is that currently there is no ability for sub-categories. If categories exist, sub-categories are a MUST.