MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah i have it on mybbhacks just waiting for it to get reapproved on the mod site so just attached a sneak peek for users here.
The link is invalid, please post a new link, thanks.
(2010-07-01, 08:40 AM)rank21 Wrote: [ -> ]The link is invalid, please post a new link, thanks.

MyBBHacks.com Lightbulb
(2010-07-01, 09:02 AM)Pars Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-01, 08:40 AM)rank21 Wrote: [ -> ]The link is invalid, please post a new link, thanks.

MyBBHacks.com Lightbulb

thanks.
how do we actually create user galleries for users? I don't see an option for this..just create a category. can we set up a gallery for say user "X" then assign user "X" to only that gallery?
You can't yet only admins can create categories. You can't specify a category for a specific user.
(2010-07-01, 08:14 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]You can't yet only admins can create categories. You can't specify a category for a specific user.

I figured. is this something that'll be coming up in a release shortly?
Love this plugin! Would also love to see individual user created albums!

Keep up the great work!
certainly a very high quality picture gallery
I have a question...I added a new user group after I installed the gallery but I noticed that the new user group is not included in the permission settings? It seems that it is not pulling custom user groups from the groups list. Any way to fix?