MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does this work with 1.6?
(2010-08-05, 02:12 AM)arineod Wrote: [ -> ]Does this work with 1.6?

Yes. Smile
Thanks for the update!!
This would be better if automedia is going to be some sort of 'gallery' where media files from streaming sites can be embedded into the video gallery. I know there's a plugin for this but it was a very old version Big Grin
[b]hello i have aproblem the justin channales dont work

even so the curl is activated

what can i do
[/b]
Works great in mybb 1.6 thanks.

How to allow flash in signature please?
I've installed this, there was no mark as installed link though. The list of supported embedding sources is substantial, unfortunately I can only get about 5 of them to work. The drop down menu in the post editor only shows 6 links regardless of the sites that have been enabled. Can this be resolved? - if I could get a quarter of them working it would be a bonus.
(2010-11-02, 08:41 AM)phelge Wrote: [ -> ]I've installed this, there was no mark as installed link though. The list of supported embedding sources is substantial, unfortunately I can only get about 5 of them to work. The drop down menu in the post editor only shows 6 links regardless of the sites that have been enabled. Can this be resolved? - if I could get a quarter of them working it would be a bonus.

The dropdown in the editor is a core feature, nothing to do with this plugin.

With this plugin you just post the raw video link and it embeds it automatically.
(2010-11-03, 07:11 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]The dropdown in the editor is a core feature, nothing to do with this plugin.

With this plugin you just post the raw video link and it embeds it automatically.
Doh - well thanks for that. I've only been using MyBB for about 12 days, didn't even notice the core feature until after I added this mod. Having said that, the majority of the sites I've enabled don't work with the raw url. In fact, the only ones that do seem to work are those included in the core feature anyway, so the only benefit is that no code is needed for those.

Well like I said, I'm new to this software so I'll poke around a bit more...
Thanks