MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
youtube has banned hotlinking/playing from external sites?
how do you swap out the mp3 player? thank you
Anyone got the buttons to work near the text editor?

Both of them are there but they are not clickable? ie the automedia on/off and the MP3 playlist?

hmm, seems to be a skin thing, how do i correct it for the automedia buttons? what modifications do i need to change?

(2015-10-02, 09:32 AM)Moises Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I get the modules for images? jpg, png, gif, etc?

yeah i wouldnt mind have a look at the sample customised plugin to see how it done....i got a general idea but if someone has done it , show us please
Has anyone made it responsive?
Hi. I'd love to know how to change the min-max sizes of embedder videos (YouTube mostly). No matter what I do the videos are quite small for today's standard. I guess I need to change values somewhere in oEmbed settings?
Does this plugin support lazy load? (using a thumbnail image instead of IFRAME until the user clicks play)
Getting the following error when I try and use this extension on my board, does anybody know why?

[Image: MdulcIS.jpg]

I am on the latest version of both MyBB and AutoMedia.

Edit: The error isn't appearing now, but the board is seriously slow when loading threads containing links.
Hi,
i have installed this plugin, but i would like to embed directly an upload video (mp4).
Now in attach i have this in bbcode: [attachment=3] i would like to have directly the video ?
And adult embed not displayed only the link. All sites are activate and adult video to.
Thank you

Anyone have this problem ?
hi there, seeing the following error on some pages:

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_get_contents(http://www.youtube.com/oembed?format=json&maxwidth=480&maxheight=360&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsduJLM9GFhs): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized - Line: 157 - File: inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/HttpRequest.php

[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/HttpRequest.php 	157 	file_get_contents
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/HttpRequest.php 	63 	Embera\HttpRequest->fileGetContents
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Oembed.php 	69 	Embera\HttpRequest->fetch
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Oembed.php 	53 	Embera\Oembed->lookup
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Adapters/Service.php 	90 	Embera\Oembed->getResourceInfo
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Embera.php 	128 	Embera\Adapters\Service->getInfo
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Embera.php 	103 	Embera\Embera->getUrlInfo
/inc/plugins/automedia/automedia_functions.php 	286 	Embera\Embera->autoEmbed
/inc/class_plugins.php 	139 	automedia_run
/inc/class_parser.php 	187 	pluginSystem->run_hooks
/inc/functions_post.php 	717 	postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 	1063 	build_postbit