MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi.
Are you sharing mediasites/youtube.php file?
Hi,
there is no youtube.php file for the mediasites folder because YouTube is already included in the Embera library:
https://github.com/mpratt/Embera/blob/ma...outube.php
(2017-02-25, 03:45 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
there is no youtube.php file for the mediasites folder because YouTube is already included in the Embera library:
https://github.com/mpratt/Embera/blob/ma...outube.php

Thanks doylecc.
hi doylecc,

Plugin settings, "Enable AutoMedia for Guests?" settings is on,
It does not show up to visitors. Only the link looks.
I test on my site and and localhost.

Thanks.
There is a bug with user permissions in the attachment module.
Please upload the attached file to inc/plugins/automedia/mediasites/ and overwrite the existing file.
(2017-03-04, 10:17 AM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]There is a bug with user permissions in the attachment module.
Please upload the attached file to inc/plugins/automedia/mediasites/ and overwrite the existing file.

Thanks.
Version 3.1.4 (build #9)
  • Bugfix for: permission handling in attachment module
  • Bugfix for: max-width and max-height settings not applied
  • Mediaelement player updated to version 3.2.3
  • Several templates updated

Upgrading:
  • Upload the complete content of the Upload folder into your forum home directory and overwrite the existing files.
  • In ACP -> Configuration -> Plugins deactivate AutoMedia and activate it again.
  • In ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> run Find Updated Templates. If there are any automedia templates listed, revert them (and possibly reinsert your own code.)

Download:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...6&bid=2450
if you try to switch the admin cp from default or English to something like Spanish, it'll throw the following error:

inc/languages/espanol/admin/automedia.lang.php does not exist

is this an actual bug or should I just copy that language file over to the Espanol admin directory?
It should be sufficient, if you copy it over to the folder.
After switching the ACP language, AutoMedia tries to update it's settings titles and descriptions from this file.
Hi,

I recently upgraded to 1.8.10 with AutoMedia_#9_stable latest release and I'm having problems getting the videos to display left.

They currently show up centered. I tried to correct with the following css in global.css

.am_embed iframe,.am_embed object,am_embed>*{
  display:inline-block !Important;
  width:580px;
  height:315px;
}

I would have thought that would solve it but, it does nothing.

Additionally, the forum is responsive, and on collapse the videos remain large format breaking the layout.

The responsive css is...

.am_embed iframe,.am_embed object,am_embed>*{
  width:80%!Important;
  height:45%!important
  }

The regular video embed via the editor has no problems at all, and we just need the auto embed videos to behave like the rest.

Any advice you can provide will be helpful, and thanks in advance.