MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-03-28, 01:45 PM)RxGuru09 Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin!!!!

But.....SWF files are not working for me. Everything is set to yes in my admin (except adult sites), and I downloaded your amended automedia.php file a few posts up, but SWF files are still not showing in the post, it's just a URL link.

Can someone take a look at my board and help me troubleshoot?

Thanks a lot!

Link to my board

No one has any idea about the above? I'd really like to get SWF files displayed in my posts...

I'm using MyBB 1.6.2. Is this mod not compatible with it or something?

Hey. Why in my boards the Megavideo URL doesn't work? On settings everthing is fine but when I post just show me the URL, not the video.
I installed Automedia today! It's awesome!

I have noticed one strange thing in the Automedia settings concerning flv embedding. After installation it looks like this:

[attachment=22144]

No groups are selected but it's working. If I choose one of these groups, flv-player does not show anymore. I can only see the link.

Is this kind of a bug or do other plugins have an impact on this behavior?! Some of you guys may have experienced the same?
i think other plugin has conflict,
you have to choose a group for this to work
Thanks for your quick reply!

I'll try to find out which plugin influences Automedia!
hello Im here again You gave me anew file to upload

I think its in page 19 to show the flash in the signature but now the mp3 is working with just 33 second ..

how to do ? I tried to combine between the first one and the last one but I couldnt

so may I get your help please :$
Hi i'm using version 1.1.7 still and mybb 1.6.3 everything is working fine, except photobucket videos, photobucket is enabled in the setting but a member posted a photobucket video and it just showed the link and not the video.
scrap that i think it's something to do with the users account and not the plugin.
(2011-04-05, 01:30 PM)the-stanger Wrote: [ -> ]hello Im here again You gave me anew file to upload

I think its in page 19 to show the flash in the signature but now the mp3 is working with just 33 second ..

how to do ? I tried to combine between the first one and the last one but I couldnt

so may I get your help please :$

No one can aswer me Undecided
The flash files don't work so I used the Flash MyCode e it works good Wink
Im having issues with soundcloud.

When I post a link it just appears as:

This track is currently not available.

However clicking the link shows that it is available.