MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to make this automatically embed direct image links? I've activated the plugin and all media embedding seems to work except for images.
I have updated to the latest version and now... my playlists do not display and I do not know why... only the player
can someone kindly help me
The playlist function wasn't changed in this update.
It looks like you still have some JS errors on your site which prevent the playlist script from running.
I repaired it on my custom page but not the default... I will try and find the cause there...
In admin control Panel ----> Home » Board Settings » AutoMedia Global

Im missing description for Yes / No? I have uploaded and deleted  a few times and it still shows the same?

[attachment=40470]
Thanks for reporting it. It's fixed in version 4.0.2.
(2018-06-24, 05:38 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for reporting it. It's fixed in version 4.0.2.

Thank you very much. 
hmn, not sure why but after updating to version 4.0.2, my youtube videos are not automatically embedding in posts. should I be looking for specific code in 1 of my templates for this?!
IIRC only the iframe url was changed in the update, from youtube.com to youtube-nocookie.com. You could try to change it back in jscripts/automedia/automedia.min.js and see if it works.
(2018-07-20, 06:33 AM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]IIRC only the iframe url was changed in the update, from youtube.com to youtube-nocookie.com. You could try to change it back in jscripts/automedia/automedia.min.js and see if it works.

tried that, didn't fix the issue. I'm using a custom theme so I'm guessing whatever code the plugin inserts into the themes, if any, is not being applied to my custom theme. it's broken on both my live version and test version of my site with the same theme.

both sites are running 4.0.2

thanks!