MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Doesn't work for my website. Turns it into a blank webpage after activating the install :/

As soon as I install it in plugins, shows a bunch of errors for a second, then it activates and turns my website into a blank page. Is it because HTTPS is enabled?

PM'd you all the errors
anyone else having problems with this with mybb 1.8.8?
@doylecc, I think the parser changes in mybb 1.8.8 may of broke this plugin, sadly.
(2016-10-28, 07:39 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]@doylecc, I think the parser changes in mybb 1.8.8 may of broke this plugin, sadly.

Yes, at least if you're not using embed.ly. Thanls for reporting.
I try to update ASAP. In the meantime you can fix it by changing line 295 in automedia_functions.php:

$message = str_replace('<a href="'.$am_url.'" target="_blank">', '<!-- automedia_start --><div class="am_embed">'.$embed_url.'</div><!-- automedia_end -->', $message);

to:

$message = str_replace('<a href="'.$am_url.'" target="_blank"', '<!-- automedia_start --><div class="am_embed">'.$embed_url.'</div><!-- automedia_end -->', $message);
thanks! although I think you forgot the opening $ in your updated code above.

once adding that, my page loaded properly and the youtube videos are embedding again!
Yes, it fell victim to copy & paste.
I'm glad it's working again, though it doesn't fix everything. But I hope to have the update ready within the next week.
Version 3.1.0 (build #5)
  • Fixed: compatibility with MyBB 1.8.8 parser
  • Mediaelement player updated to version 2.23.4
  • Embera oEmbed library updated to version 1.9.3
  • Several templates updated
  • Several embed codes updated
  • Audio Playlist function replaced

New audio playlist function:

Upgrading:
  • Upload the complete content of the Upload folder into your forum home directory and overwrite the existing files.
  • In ACP -> Configuration -> Plugins deactivate AutoMedia and activate it again.
  • In ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> run Find Updated Templates. If there are any automedia templates listed, revert them (and possibly reinsert your own code.)

Download:

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...6&bid=2106
Awesome, thanks! Can't wait to try it! Big Grin
I installed the version 3.1, but it does not work.

In the admin-cp ("Manage installed custom AutoMedia modules") there is for most modules the error "Module not found! /XXX*/inc/plugins/automedia/mediasites/youtube.php"
Perhaps, it has something to do with this !?
* replaced

At "AutoMedia oEmbed API", there is nothing.
(2016-11-02, 04:27 PM)markein Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the version 3.1, but it does not work.

In the admin-cp ("Manage installed custom AutoMedia modules") there is for most modules the error "Module not found! /XXX*/inc/plugins/automedia/mediasites/youtube.php"

Had you previously an older version of AutoMedia installed? Because since 3.0 there is no youtube.php by default (Most of the old files in the mediasites folder are no longer required since almost all embedding is handled by the oEmbed API now)
However the message is displayed because the files are missing in the folder. You either can deactivate them or - if you have customized them and want to use them again - upload the missing files from your computer.

(2016-11-02, 04:27 PM)markein Wrote: [ -> ]At "AutoMedia oEmbed API", there is nothing.

What do you mean by nothing? It only says, if the oEmbed API is enabled. That's all.  Wink