MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-11-05, 10:14 PM)fonta Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-05, 09:56 AM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately the Youtube API returns http only ( example ).   See also: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/forc...ube-oembed (comment #3)
Until they are upgrading it, you would have to use a custom module to embed youtube videos as https.
You could try to upload the attached file into inc/plugins/automedia/mediasites, and activate the Youtube module in ACP.

it's the YouTube api? Or embrera?
Either way, the file you provided works Big Grin
Thx!

It seems the YouTube API
YouTube APIs Developer Forum Wrote:The actual video streams are not served over HTTPS, so that might be
the source of a mixed content dialog if it appears after
playback starts. We're not ready to support HTTPS video streaming yet.
Otherwise, the other components of the <iframe> players should all be
served over HTTPS.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, YouTube API Team

But I'm glad the file is working for you. Smile
I didn't get a mixed content dialog after playback, the video players just didn't show up.
The Simple Audito Video Embeder plugin already worked on our forum after changing some of the regex in the database.
But I like your plugin more because of having more options xD
New Version Released: 3.0.1

Changelog:

#Code optimizations
#2 templates updated
#Mediaelement player updated to version 2.16.1
#Embera updated to version 1.8.4
#Improved HTTPS support
#Embed.ly in print thread and archive fixed

Update from version 3.0:
  1. Upload the complete content of the Upload folder into your forum home directory and overwrite the existing files.
  2. In ACP -> Configuration -> Plugins deactivate AutoMedia and activate it again.
  3. In ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> run Find Updated Templates. If there are any automedia templates listed, revert them (and possibly reinsert your own code.)

Update from versions prior to 3.0:
  1. To upgrade you need to unistall the old version, upload the new version and install the plugin again.
when we enable automedia is quotes reply , it is giving an error on each quote whether it has video or not .

" your post contain too many videos , max allowed :1 "

but there is not a single video in that quoted post , when we disable automedia in quote then quote reply is working fine . please solve this problem .
(2014-12-02, 07:18 AM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]when we enable automedia is quotes reply , it is giving an error on each quote whether it has video or not .

" your post contain too many videos , max allowed :1 "

but there is not a single video in that quoted post , when we disable automedia in quote then quote reply is working fine . please solve this problem .

Thanks for reporting this problem, it's been fixed in version 3.0.2.

New Version Released: 3.0.2

Changelog:

#Video count in postbit fixed

Update from versions 3.0.*:
  1. Upload the complete content of the Upload folder into your forum home directory and overwrite the existing files.
  2. In ACP -> Configuration -> Plugins deactivate AutoMedia and activate it again.
  3. In ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> run Find Updated Templates. If there are any automedia templates listed, revert them (and possibly reinsert your own code.)

Update from versions prior to 3.0:
  1. To upgrade you need to unistall the old version, upload the new version and install the plugin again.
Hi.

After I activate the plugin I get the following errors

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /public_html/forum/inc/plugins/automedia/automedia_functions.php on line 289

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /public_html/forum/inc/plugins/automedia/automedia_functions.php on line 289

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /public_html/forum/inc/plugins/automedia/automedia_functions.php on line 289

Does anyone else have this problem ?
(2014-12-19, 11:59 AM)sacp Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

After I activate the plugin I get the following errors

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /public_html/forum/inc/plugins/automedia/automedia_functions.php on line 289

Does anyone else have this problem ?

What is your PHP version?
The Embera library requires PHP 5.3+

If you're using an older PHP version and have no chance to upgrade it, you could disable Embera in the AutoMedia plugin settings in your ACP (and get an Embed.ly API key as an alternative solution)
Hello,

I am running PHP Version 5.4.34 on my server but I am getting errors when trying to preview posts and even posting new posts:

Quote:The following warnings occurred:

Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'additionalgroups' - Line: 134 - File: inc/plugins/htmlposts.php PHP 5.4.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/htmlposts.php 134 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/htmlposts.php 256 htmlposts_check_permissions
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 htmlposts_parse
/inc/class_parser.php 117 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/newthread.php 945 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'usergroup' - Line: 136 - File: inc/plugins/htmlposts.php PHP 5.4.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/htmlposts.php 136 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/htmlposts.php 256 htmlposts_check_permissions
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 htmlposts_parse
/inc/class_parser.php 117 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'uid' - Line: 1593 - File: inc/plugins/automedia.php PHP 5.4.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/automedia.php 1593 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 automedia_run
/inc/class_parser.php 188 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'fid' - Line: 1600 - File: inc/plugins/automedia.php PHP 5.4.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/automedia.php 1600 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 automedia_run
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'uid' - Line: 1771 - File: inc/plugins/automedia.php PHP 5.4.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/automedia.php 1771 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 automedia_adult_run
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'fid' - Line: 1794 - File: inc/plugins/automedia.php PHP 5.4.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/automedia.php 1794 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 automedia_adult_run

I am still on MyBB 1.6.13...do I need to upgrade to the newest Automedia?  I see it supports 1.8.x but will it work with my 1.6.13?
AutoMedia 3.* won't work with MyBB 1.6.13.

I haven't tested it, but you could try applying the following fix to your current inc/plugins/automedia.php file:

Find lines 1593 and 1771

$muid = intval($post['uid']);

replace both with

if (isset($post['uid']))
{
    $muid = intval($post['uid']);
}

and find lines 1600 and 1794

$avfid = intval($post['fid']);

replace both with

if (isset($post['fid'])
{
    $avfid = intval($post['fid']);
}
It didn't work...the line numbers didn't match up and it threw an error after I changed it.  I uploaded the original php backup to get it to work again.