MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-11-04, 01:30 AM)phelge Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-03, 07:11 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]The dropdown in the editor is a core feature, nothing to do with this plugin.

With this plugin you just post the raw video link and it embeds it automatically.
Doh - well thanks for that. I've only been using MyBB for about 12 days, didn't even notice the core feature until after I added this mod. Having said that, the majority of the sites I've enabled don't work with the raw url. In fact, the only ones that do seem to work are those included in the core feature anyway, so the only benefit is that no code is needed for those.

Well like I said, I'm new to this software so I'll poke around a bit more...

Which ones have you found don't work?
I know this might be a stretch, but can you please try to add Godtube.com videos too.

Thanks!
(2010-11-26, 10:40 PM)primster7 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this might be a stretch, but can you please try to add Godtube.com videos too.

Thanks!

I'll have a look at it. Wink

Until then you could use this MyCode for it:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-82860-p...#pid604115

zshare video, media2.directvid compatibility please
how to use video.google.com videos?
hello iwant o ask something

why i cannot put facebook video..???
(2010-11-28, 12:01 AM)hambalie Wrote: [ -> ]hello iwant o ask something

why i cannot put facebook video..???

you can use facebook source, which I use shown below. But I don't know if there are other facebook links we can use besides this one.

http://video.ak.facebook.com/...-..-.../............_...[.mp4]
(2009-09-20, 06:09 PM)Wimbledon Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to adjust the default size of the YouTube embedded videos?

It would be nice if I could have them embedded with around twice the width and height.

(2009-09-20, 06:58 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]You could adjust the size of the Youtube videos in the plugin file.
Open automedia.php, go to line 687 (v1.1.3) and find
<object width=\'425\' height=\'350\'
Change the values to your liking, save and upload the file to your plugin directory.

I have now updated to AutoMedia 1.1.8 and would like to know what line I should now edit to accomplish the same effect?

Thank you.
I just update in my forums to 1.1.9.
Thanks Smile
I embedded a TwitVid here (post #2) and while the video showed up fine for me, I received several PMs from members who could not see the video.

Now I can't see it!

Can you see the video? Is there an issue with TwitVid? I'm using the most current version of the plugin.

(2010-12-22, 04:36 PM)Wimbledon Wrote: [ -> ]I embedded a TwitVid here (post #2) and while the video showed up fine for me, I received several PMs from members who could not see the video.

Now I can't see it!

Can you see the video? Is there an issue with TwitVid? I'm using the most current version of the plugin.

Most likely you could see it because it was cached. I'm guessing they don't allow embedding.