MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2009-12-21, 03:57 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-21, 08:44 AM)donofnet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-21, 03:51 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-21, 03:21 AM)donofnet Wrote: [ -> ]Help me:
The plugin is not showing any videos from sites other than youtube.
it's working fine for youtube but for all other sites it just simply shows the url....?

what sites are you trying to add video from if you dont mind me asking

i tried all the sites that plugin supports, none worked except youtube

ok, do not use any editor buttons in between videos cause this can be the reason

i am not using any button, i tried the plugin as is instructed...
i simply copy pasted the url. My host supports curl and yet no other video is shown except youtube.
Can it be due to some other plugin?
recheck the admin control panel for both automedia configurations ..see if you missed by accident to enable something important
(2009-12-21, 10:44 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]recheck the admin control panel for both automedia configurations ..see if you missed by accident to enable something important

no luck 4 me
i am still waiting for this issue to be solved. any help people?
Very, very well.

My site has been running your mod. It's good! Thank you!
I notice this plugin doesn't support justin.tv ustream and blogtv Sad.

It would be great if it did.
(2010-01-02, 08:05 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]I notice this plugin doesn't support justin.tv ustream and blogtv Sad.

It would be great if it did.

Never heard of any of those
I've got a small issue with this.

You need to move the UserCP template changes from the install/uninstall functions to the Activate/Deactivate functions.

Two reason for this:
1) If its deactivated, the link still appears in the UserCP and people WILL try and use it, getting White Page of Death when they do and complaining that its broken. Which it is, since it shouldn't appear when turned off.
2) When you add themes you want to be able to deactivate, then reactivate to get the template changes into all themes.
(2010-01-07, 05:13 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a small issue with this.

You need to move the UserCP template changes from the install/uninstall functions to the Activate/Deactivate functions.

Two reason for this:
1) If its deactivated, the link still appears in the UserCP and people WILL try and use it, getting White Page of Death when they do and complaining that its broken. Which it is, since it shouldn't appear when turned off.
2) When you add themes you want to be able to deactivate, then reactivate to get the template changes into all themes.

This issue have been fixed?
Is it possible to change the default width of youtube movies?