MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-04-28, 03:13 PM)geck Wrote: [ -> ]Should I be able to embed an mp3 into a post ?

If an mp3 is uploaded correctly to MyBB as attachment and inserted into the post, AutoMedia embeds it automatically.
Regarding the incorrect format error with attachment uploads, I'm afraid you have to ask in the general support section.
Cheers, Ive added mp3 to attachment type to upload.

It attached but then only gave the option to download it

Any ideas?
Did you click the "Insert into post" button after you uploaded it? (in the editor message must be something like [attachment=123] )
Getting there Smile

No I didnt but tried again, I can now see the player but when i click it nothing happens
Have you tried if it works with other mp3 files?
If they don't play at all, you could check your browser console for javascript errors.
worked ok in IE and Firefox but in Chrome Ive got the following errors in Java

showthread.php:1 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to load because no supported source was found.
mediaelement-and-player.min.js:22 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The element has no supported sources.
It seems sometimes to happen with Mediaelement Player version 3.*
https://github.com/mediaelement/mediaele...ssues/2083
With the next update AutoMedia will use verson 4.* of this player, so hopefully the issue will be resolved.
ok cheers for all your help.

Is there anything I could edit to try, or will Ihave to wait for an update?

thx again
If you're already using the latest version of Chrome, I wouldn't know anything you could do at the moment, sorry.
I'll wait for the next update then.

Cheers and thx again for ya help.