MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all i want to thank you for a cool plugin.

Now a few things that i found out:
- Streetfire.net videos are not embedding properly, like i tried to post some top gear videos but i post there are totally different videos.
- and the swf and flv files are not embedding for some reason, i put the mediaplayer folder on the root, should I do anything else?

Thanks
J
very cool but is there away to use Flowplayer for flash videos?
Hey can u plz add a site for me and instead of it showing up as an embbed video I would like for it to show a pic for me plzz???
(2011-02-06, 01:19 AM)pinguy Wrote: [ -> ]very cool but is there away to use Flowplayer for flash videos?

You can easily replace the player included with the plugin with any that you'd like. Simply rename flowplayer-3.2.6.swf to player.swf and upload it to the forum/mediaplayer/ folder, overwriting the existing player.swf (or you can rename that as old_player.swf just in case). If it doesn't work properly, just replace it again with the original included with the plugin.
every thing is perfect except one thing

why the flash signature (flv, swf) can not be used

and thanx for this nice plugin
(2011-03-08, 09:59 AM)the-stanger Wrote: [ -> ]why the flash signature (flv, swf) can not be used

Have you enabled embedding in signatures?
ACP -> Configuration -> Board Settings -> AutoMedia Global -> Enable AutoMedia for "AutoMedia Sites" in signatures? -> Yes
as it shown on the figure I have changed it from No to Yes works for youtube but the (flv, swf) formats dont work

http://www.angeltheseries.de/ftp1/forum/...php?aid=22

Could you please upload and test the attached plugin file?
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lotttttttt

Now I can start my swish max tutorial

Tanks again and my regard to youuuuuuuu

Great plugin!!!!

But.....SWF files are not working for me. Everything is set to yes in my admin (except adult sites), and I downloaded your amended automedia.php file a few posts up, but SWF files are still not showing in the post, it's just a URL link.

Can someone take a look at my board and help me troubleshoot?

Thanks a lot!

Link to my board