MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AutoMedia is looking for links with the class "mycode_url" within the class "post_body" and the ID "pid_XXX", otherwise it would try to embed every link on the whole page.

It could be, your custom theme doesn't have the class "post_body" in postbit/postbit_classic like it's in the default templates:

<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
	{$post['message']}
</div>
(2018-07-21, 07:09 AM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]AutoMedia is looking for links with the class "mycode_url" within the class "post_body" and the ID "pid_XXX", otherwise it would try to embed every link on the whole page.

It could be, your custom theme doesn't have the class "post_body" in postbit/postbit_classic like it's in the default templates:

<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
 {$post['message']}
</div>

that's probably the case. it does work in the default theme on my site, not in the custom theme. I'll look into it further.

thanks!
I have a quick question. In the 3.0 series, it was possible to edit the way the player looks by messing around with the audiomedia_head template (whereas I can disable playlist, repeats, loops, etc) but in the 4.0 series, it seems to be removed. Is there a way I can edit out the playlist of the media player?
It was moved to the script file.
But if you insert this at the end of the "automedia_footer" template
<script>
<!--
// Set the player for playlists
var mePlaylist = function(){
    $("[id^=mejs_]").mediaelementplayer({
        loop: true,
        shuffle: false,
        playlist: true,
        audioHeight: 30,
        audioWidth: 430,
        playlistposition: "bottom",
        features: ["playlistfeature", "prevtrack", "playpause", "nexttrack", "loop", "shuffle", "playlist", "current", "progress", "duration", "volume"],
    });
};

// Load the mediaelement player
var mePlayer = function(){
    $("video, audio").mediaelementplayer({
        loop: false,
        playlist: false,
        fullscreen: true,
        features: ["playpause", "loop", "current", "progress", "duration", "volume", "fullscreen"],
    });
};
-->
</script>

you can edit it to your liking and it should override the default settings.
(2018-07-22, 06:45 AM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]It was moved to the script file.
But if you insert this at the end of the "automedia_footer" template
<script>
<!--
// Set the player for playlists
var mePlaylist = function(){
    $("[id^=mejs_]").mediaelementplayer({
        loop: true,
        playlist: true,
        audioWidth: 430,
        playlistposition: "bottom",
        features: ["playlistfeature", "prevtrack", "playpause", "nexttrack", "loop", "shuffle", "playlist", "current", "progress", "duration", "volume"],
    });
};

// Load the mediaelement player
var mePlayer = function(){
    $("video, audio").mediaelementplayer({
        loop: false,
        playlist: false,
        fullscreen: true,
        features: ["playpause", "loop", "current", "progress", "duration", "volume", "fullscreen"],
    });
};
-->
</script>

you can edit it to your liking and it should override the default settings.

Worked like a charm! Thanks!  Big Grin
doylecc,

any idea why automedia isn't always embedding the videos on this page?

https://foroafeitado.com/thread-musica-p...-ii?page=4

I know the 1 is a playlist so it probably won't pick it up, but the other few should be ok, I'd think.
I guess it's caused by the playlist.
Could you please replace the original automedia.min.js file in jscripts/automedia/ with the attached one und test it?
(2018-10-11, 09:30 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]I guess it's caused by the playlist.
Could you please replace the original automedia.min.js file in jscripts/automedia/ with the attached one und test it?

looks good so far. I'll keep an eye on it.

thanks!
Hi doylecc I just upgraded  from 1.8.19 to 1.8.20 and the youtube urls in threads are not working anymore (Use free embed.ly cards without API key and registration) any ideas why? Youtube urls were working fine before the upgrade.  Undecided
It's caused by the update to jQuery 3 in MyBB 1.8.20.
A new version of AutoMedia is ready and I hope I'll be able to upload it later today.