MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you please implement private messages? When an user click on avatar and show @username make this action to send a private message.
hi,

Does not appear in firefox web browser messages.

[attachment=33780]
(2015-02-15, 08:13 AM)ponch Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

Does not appear in firefox web browser messages.

Try to activate JavaScript in your browser.
problem fancybox plugin

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.8.3.min.js"></script>

getPreventDefault() replace defaultPrevented. jquery-1.8.0.min.js:2
TypeError: Argument 1 of Window.getComputedStyle does not implement interface Element.
What is the template for add "{$dvz_shoutbox}" because on my index i don't view the shoutbox Sad

My problem is solve but i have a new problem http://gyazo.com/2ace6cdf871b4542a5a55f80618c683e .. :x
you should add css , there should be a file in zip name style.txt copy and paste it in global.css or make new for shoutbox.css

it is already mention as

Quote:CSS Code
Copy the CSS included in the package (STYLES.txt) into your theme stylesheets (for example global.css).
I get this error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home4/public_html/sickkilledu.com/inc/plugins/dvz_shoutbox.php on line 5

Which is this line:

$plugins->add_hook('global_start', ['dvz_shoutbox', 'global_start']); // cache shoutbox templates

What should be changed?
^ @xSicKxSkiLLs for that error you have to upgrade the php version (to at least 5.4). contact your web host
(2015-02-17, 04:50 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ @xSicKxSkiLLs for that error you have to upgrade the php version (to at least 5.4). contact your web host

Thank you lol, had to sift through 20 pages to find that answer. Also, if anyone else is having problems with the dvz shoutbox showing up, you can't put it in the header this time. Only in the index template.. Which isn't too bad.

Got it working at the top so happy now Smile Thank you sir.
One little problem,
When i upload all the files of the "UPLOAD" Folder into the root folder of my site, the site goes ALL blank , without anything, only a blank page.
Maybe i've done something wrong?
P.S. if i remove only the file in the plugins folder (dvz_shoutbox.php) , the site works again.