MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im getting this error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/www/nekolatenear.com/forum/inc/plugins/dvz_shoutbox.php on line 251"

http://puu.sh/kfAPe/9338a3be83.png

Im triying with "DVZ Shoutbox with Private Messages and Mod Panel"
(2015-09-18, 03:00 PM)Laikered Wrote: [ -> ]Im getting this error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/www/nekolatenear.com/forum/inc/plugins/dvz_shoutbox.php on line 251"

http://puu.sh/kfAPe/9338a3be83.png

Im triying with "DVZ Shoutbox with Private Messages and Mod Panel"

If you want to use Dvz_shoutbox you will need to update your php version to 5.4+ or 5.5 .
Thanks dude, i did it, and it works :3

Now i turn on the plugin, but shoutbox doesnt appear on my forum :c
(2015-09-18, 06:59 PM)Laikered Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks dude, i did it, and it works :3

Now i turn on the plugin, but shoutbox doesnt appear on my forum :c

Goto Admin Cp >> Templates & Style >> Template >> Index Template >> Index and add this where you want to show shoutbox :
{$dvz_shoutbox}
can i please get a how-to get the shoutbox on every page?
Try to Put the
{$dvz_shoutbox}
before the </head> on index template .
Hello to all.

I recently upgraded my Forum to MyBB 1.8.6.
I installed DVZ shoutbox # 10 (stable).
I installed the FTP, enter the part css in the global.css, entered the code {$dvz_shoutbox} in the index template.
The chatbox once activated by ACP, works properly and it shows.
But if I try to send a message, is not in Chat. Although aspect up to 30 seconds and reloading the page.

Why? Sad
Is there a way to parse image mycode ?
(2015-09-20, 09:32 PM)mac_12 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to parse image mycode ?

Yes there is. You just have to up in a MyCode for the [img] tag and images will be possible on the shoutbox.
If you need the codes for it, just say so. It's not mine though as I found it in the past pages of the thread Smile
How to I get the text box where people write messages to appear on the bottom of the shoutbox? I know I'm meant to move "{$panel}" under the "window" but I can't find in the code where to put it, it never moves and when I take out {$panel} completely it still shows it above, so what am I doing wrong here?