MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All.. I'm looking at migrating my VB forum, and the shoutbox is an integral part of my site, including a private shoutbox for Admins.Mods.

Is it possible to have multiple instances or private channels/rooms with DVZ Shoutbox please?

Cheers,
Dave
Hey DVZ. Does this have a word filter / banned words feature. Any way to disable ability to post links?
(2020-07-16, 05:59 AM)PeteSa Wrote: [ -> ]I have run multiple searches on this forum but cannot seem to locate a resolution for this:  Ideally. I would like guests to be able to post shouts on the DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.3 but I cannot seem to locate any setting to enable this?

Can you please let me know if this is possible? Thank you
(2020-08-11, 10:58 PM)gotorx7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All.. I'm looking at migrating my VB forum, and the shoutbox is an integral part of my site, including a private shoutbox for Admins.Mods.

Is it possible to have multiple instances or private channels/rooms with DVZ Shoutbox please?

Cheers,
Dave
These functions are currently not supported.

(2020-08-26, 05:56 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Hey DVZ. Does this have a word filter / banned words feature.
All Word Filters rules for the forum should also apply for Shoutbox messages.

Quote:Any way to disable ability to post links?

You can try a CSS solution like:
#shoutbox .text .mycode_url { pointer-events: none; color: inherit; }
(2020-08-26, 10:27 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-16, 05:59 AM)PeteSa Wrote: [ -> ]I have run multiple searches on this forum but cannot seem to locate a resolution for this:  Ideally. I would like guests to be able to post shouts on the DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.3 but I cannot seem to locate any setting to enable this?

Can you please let me know if this is possible? Thank you
(2020-08-11, 10:58 PM)gotorx7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All..  I'm looking at migrating my VB forum, and the shoutbox is an integral part of my site, including a private shoutbox for Admins.Mods.

Cheers,
Dave
These functions are currently not supported.

(2020-08-26, 05:56 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Hey DVZ. Does this have a word filter / banned words feature.
All Word Filters rules for the forum should also apply for Shoutbox messages.

Quote:Any way to disable ability to post links?

You can try a CSS solution like:
#shoutbox .text .mycode_url { pointer-events: none; color: inherit; }

Didn't consider a css solution. That works well. Thanks dvz.
Is there some kind of variable for how many unread shouts there are, or something to indicate new shouts?
How can I change the background color of the top block (where the collapse link is)?
please delete!
THX ....
Is there a way to have a shout entry when someone creates a new thread in mybb, like "*Username created a new post: Topic name*"
Is it possible to create gif emojis/emoticons for the chat? or to make it update more "live" like other big forums (nulled.to or cracked.to) for example. Want moving emojis and stuff.
how can i place msg sending bar in down.?