MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it will be good if u add some function like
/ban USER
/mute USER
/clear
thx
i installed this plugin but it wont show up :/ i edited premissions inside settings for it and still shoutbox wont appear i tried 3 themes non of them has shoutbox even default doesent have the shoutbox :/

Update: Nvm apperently i found out that you hadd to add css and html code tag manually to theme for it to appear.
@OP why is this shoutbox always showing the wrong IP addresses for some users on the archive page?

Screenshot
[Image: Xbc7w3K.png]

63.63.63.63 is not the IP address of the user from the screenshot.
hmm sir i have a problem with this shoutbox. i must refresh page to see latest chat.
how can i fix it ?
Answer to RSSTACC could maybe be because user is using proxy so script fails to retrive actual ip so it says 63.63.63.63 but really dont think thats it so i will see what happens to my forum Smile if it does same.
(2014-10-11, 06:14 PM)jakesully Wrote: [ -> ]Answer to RSSTACC could maybe be because user is using proxy so script fails to retrive actual ip so it says 63.63.63.63 but really dont think thats it so i will see what happens to my forum Smile if it does same.

Unlikely because I can see his IP address fine in "Who Is Online". Oh and there are some users who don't seem to have an IP address according to the shoutbox.

[Image: 4ZMVxBR.png]
i have to change the columns table from "ip" to "ipaddress" in database to make this works, is that necessary?
btw great job you have here sir!
I did uploaded all the required files and did as the instructions said, but when I go to activate the plugin it says it isn't compatible with MyBB 1.8.
(2014-10-12, 02:57 AM)RiseWithTheFallen Wrote: [ -> ]I did uploaded all the required files and did as the instructions said, but when I go to activate the plugin it says it isn't compatible with MyBB 1.8.

Quote:http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=63

Legacy version (for MyBB 1.6.x): http://mods.mybb.com/view/dvz-shoutbox

Which one of those links did you download from ?
How about private message?? Its will be perfect Wink