MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Does anybody know how you can make the shoutbox collapse smoothly like MyBB Forum categories and make the word shoutbox link to the archive just like clicking the forum category takes you to the forum category?

Currently the shoutbox collapses really sluggishly and you can collapse it by clicking the ENTIRE head bar.

Does anybody know how to edit it to get it work exactly like the forum categories?
Some suggestions I have:
  • Limit maximum characters in a message
  • Word wrap super long "words" so they don't create a horizontal scroll bar
  • Allow certain people to have a time window to edit posts, other can edit at any time.
Thank you for considering these features.
Hello, i have a problem with DVZ Shoutbox. I am using MyBB default theme and shoutbox looks like this
http://www.upload.ee/image/5343675/Shoutbox.bmp

Sorry for bad inglish, i am estonian.
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but why is there a </textarea> in dvz_shoutbox_archive_modoptions template with no opening <textarea> ? Redundant perhaps.
A command like /prune could help...
(2015-11-25, 10:13 AM)Chillin Wrote: [ -> ]A command like /prune could help...

You can delete all shouts in the archive section.
I have littel problem with this plugin. Updated PHP version and works
[Image: Nimeta.png]
I get this problem, i have tried fixing it countless times, to no avail..

I have installed the plugin
Transfered the Styles.txt into global.css
and put theĀ {$dvz_shoutbox} in the index template..

Somebody help please.
I have little problem if i press to see userprofile it sends me to url/User-Username but how to change it to look like this: URL/member.php?action=profile&uid=1 - got fixed, replaced code in line 572 and added: $avatar = '<a href="member.php?action=profile&uid='.(int)$data['uid'].'">

Next problem(s): Banned forum group can write in shoutbox even if i removed that this group is unable to see shoutbox. If you ban user by user id in shoutbox they still can write shouts.
Updated my problems