MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ this plugin's settings has height setting. you can increase its value depending on your requirement.
I see you're checking it out. How come the image doesn't appear?

what happened to the prior posts? weird.
^ to display images, below code in the plugin file needs to be changed to 'allow_imgcode' => 1,
'allow_imgcode'   => 0,
(2016-05-03, 04:31 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ to display images, below code in the plugin file needs to be changed to 'allow_imgcode'   => 1,
'allow_imgcode'   => 0,

Thanks so much .m. That did the trick. I have another question now. Since I'm going to allow them to post images in the shoutbox does it already do auto resizing or do I need to edit/add code for that. I just know some joker is going to post a pic that's 4000 pixels wide.

Nevermind. Found this code and it works:

#shoutbox .text img {
max-width: 200px;
max-height: 300px;
}
I can't seem to edit the shoutbox so the header and background won't be transparant.
I have tried a lot of things by now but i really can't seem to fix that.
Someone help please?
^ what is your forum url ? can guests view the shoutbox ?
How can i Change the Color of the Archive Button?
(2016-05-11, 08:08 PM)Failcrafter1998 Wrote: [ -> ]How can i Change the Color of the Archive Button?

I'm a super noob and it took me a while to figure this out but I finally figured out how to change just the archive text. Add this code to your global css in the relevant theme and add the color hex code you want. For example if you wanted the text to be white:

#shoutbox.front .head a {
    color: #fff;
}

I'm proud of myself. I'm learning enough to just be dangerous. Big Grin
@maintainin thx a lot
Is it possible to display the shoutbox in other pages?
Apparently the dvz variable can only be used in index..