MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi well i activate this plugin an i want to change color an some settings i want to add some link in shoutbox see the image i edit image rules follow.if someone post the thread an shown in sb how can i change this and other thing is when user click to to the sb nick the user can private msg in sb.is this possible thanks in advance

[Image: capture12.jpg]
(2017-07-28, 04:24 PM)forumtester123 Wrote: [ -> ]I am unable to make it work on MyBB 1.8

Stuck at step "Insert the {$dvz_shoutbox} variable into your index template"

Is this talking about index.php page at root of site or index.php in template? Because index.php is not found in any of the themes I am using and I don't know where to put this code in index.php of root site.

Go to admin -> Templats & Style -> Templates -> your template.
Click on index page templates and on index.
Add the code somewhere right under line 35.
(2017-07-25, 08:06 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]Version 2.3.2
  • fixed error when deleting own shouts with user permissions,
  • fixed minor JavaScript error in Archive mode,
  • added word break to prevent long messages from breaking the layout,
  • added missing template on uninstall,
  • minor fixes

Updating: Overwrite inc/plugins/dvz_shoutbox.php, jscripts/dvz_shoutbox.js and update the CSS from STYLES.txt.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQEcBAABCAAGBQJZd6HmAAoJEOL9rFzOOKd9GTcIAKIBURjiR7yIWyeMKkzhFUWn
Xx2qGsOAI3aFi9V4ytXMnqzmt0jBZZ1pFWiXF3K3XSUCneC6s7pZBovLs1bfpWrz
pLHm1gzfBtlsX6zVb6T8WHWLTghp1M7qnyC4Cd+mqhyHVX+mSFUJaRZODi7nzibY
2OxPkIlY5OtsVdkF12DpKGNk4gKEhchsdG/bvm6mXtgkEBAmypPBrmb9OmOJIyaB
k1pe+wbFNC1X6sLi65hq7fxiN1F9sjy8554lYyXBwTl0cvmumvj88LTIdfq8lulH
KUzPWSdBZBOYTwa35xI0LJBTk4D+XvCJM2NmveinsmTkndWKaHrz9NYWeKBmEPI=
=1hBs
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Hey devil, do you changed some language files in this version?
Installing the latest version seems to not install correctly and it gets stuck in a semi installed state, where it's listed as installed and it's options are available but i cannot uninstall it and the shoutbox never appears (even after adding the css and {$dvz_shoutbox})
(2017-08-26, 05:55 AM)smt Wrote: [ -> ]Installing the latest version seems to not install correctly and it gets stuck in a semi installed state, where it's listed as installed and it's options are available but i cannot uninstall it and the shoutbox never appears (even after adding the css and {$dvz_shoutbox})

Is it displayed under Active Plugins after Deactivation or Uninstallation? Is dvz_shoutbox shown in Tools & Maintenance  → Cache Manager → plugins? Do you use some server / reverse proxy caching (Varnish, Cloudflare, etc.)?
Are you able to reproduce it on a new MyBB installation?
We're having trouble getting dvz secure content to work with dvz shoutbox. It works for everything, avatars, signatures, everything except the shoutbox. Is there anything special that we need to do or?
(2017-09-07, 09:42 PM)safetymoose Wrote: [ -> ]We're having trouble getting dvz secure content to work with dvz shoutbox. It works for everything, avatars, signatures, everything except the shoutbox. Is there anything special that we need to do or?

If it's images that were enabled by editing DVZ Shoutbox's code, try also changing line 215 of inc/plugins/dvz_secure_content.php:
        if (!isset($parser) || !$parser instanceof postParser || $parser->options['allow_imgcode']) {
to:
        if (!isset($parser) || !$parser instanceof postParser || !isset($parser->options['allow_imgcode']) || $parser->options['allow_imgcode']) {

The next release of DVZ SC should cover this case.
Yep, that did the trick, thank you.

Would you consider making private shouts in a future update?
(2017-09-08, 07:29 AM)safetymoose Wrote: [ -> ]Would you consider making private shouts in a future update?

No such plans so far; the main issue would be the duplication of private messaging functionality, making the it unnecessarily more complicated for average users.
hi i have a problem i can't write on chat Sad
[Image: b1DILeo.png]