MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Beaver420: Purge the cache of your browser. For me it looks like this: 
[Image: ANKKX.jpg]
I have the same problem it's showing me like this:

[Image: bcd63bbe0b.jpg]
Please guys help!
(2014-10-04, 10:02 PM)Anyome Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem it's showing me like this:

[Image: bcd63bbe0b.jpg]
Please guys help!

css added?
show us website url
tnx devilshakers and all,
I dont know lazy load and shoutbox default status what to do?

if can say about these completely.tnx :X

ommmm I found a problem, Users IP dont show.only show example IP for shout example.
please tell me where to put the css code in global.css? I means after which words? I am facing the same problem as anyome.
(2014-10-07, 11:39 AM)pikkuboss Wrote: [ -> ]please tell me where to put the css code in global.css? I means after which words? I am facing the same problem as anyome.

to end of global.css after last }
or create new style, name dvz_shoutbox.css and there put css code
(2014-10-06, 10:53 AM)firstboy000 Wrote: [ -> ]tnx devilshakers and all,
I dont know lazy load and shoutbox default status what to do?

if can say about these completely.tnx :X

ommmm I found a problem, Users IP dont show.only show example IP for shout example.

Lazy load prevents Shoutbox from downloading when it is not visible at given moment.
If you set the default status to Off the Shoutbox will be collapsed when a user visits the forum for the first time.

If there are no IP addresses shown there might be some network problems (or you have installed MyBB on localhost). Are these visible in other places, like forum posts?
(2014-10-08, 04:25 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]Lazy load prevents Shoutbox from downloading when it is not visible at given moment.
If you set the default status to Off the Shoutbox will be collapsed when a user visits the forum for the first time.
tnx man Heart

(2014-10-08, 04:25 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]If there are no IP addresses shown there might be some network problems (or you have installed MyBB on localhost). Are these visible in other places, like forum posts?
no, it is live web forum. --> javananirani.tk/forum
see this pic of archive mode --> javananirani.tk/pics/dvz2.PNG
in posts, users IP work correctly and show.
Is there a way to 'colour' the Shoutbox heading to match forum headings rather than it being displayed on the page background? i.e. like the Quick Reply on this page which is white on blue.
Hi, could you add smilies clickable directly in chat?

I have added this code: <a href="javascript:MyBB.popupWindow('/misc.php?action=smilies&popup=true&editor=MyBBEditor')">Emoticons</a> but they aren't clickable in chat Sad only if I copy-paste :code: then works

Thank you very much