MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im new on this...
I have MyBB 1.8.6 and my shoutbox doest appear on my forum yet...

"Template index" where i have to put {$dvz_shoutbox} is this:
http://puu.sh/kn90G/4e726ab880.png ?

and ccs style i must to put in globlal.css or create a new stylesheet?
http://puu.sh/kn9PT/d575159892.png

Files in my ftp account im sure that everything is ok there
how can I let guest post in the shoutbox? and is there anyway they can add their username when posting a shout? help please, thanks!
[Image: KS4ccBm.png]
even i put the CSS.  ect still not working
(2015-09-28, 11:22 PM)MrSatanas Wrote: [ -> ]/img/
even i put the CSS.  ect still not working

I have also been having the same problem even with a proper install of the css and on php 5.5
i have my chatbox up but
it runs down the left hand side of the screen
I want it to run the width of the screen
Hi,

I recently updated DVZ from old v1 version to 2.2.1.

Everything works well except one thing, my shoutbox appears to be empty but when i checked archive i see loads of them. Now i saw one post of something with clearing shouts. I did deleted all shouts afterwards but still it keeps going empty on main page when i refresh, but its still in archive? Its not a big problem but it just looks silly opening up the forum and seeing shoutbox is empty like it has never been used.
I have also a BIG Avatar problem:

[Image: shouterror.JPG]

So how can this be fixed?
Any ideas?

Thanks a lot for help.
Really no one???
I guess we'll need your forum url and maybe a test account.
(2015-10-12, 02:31 PM)chuckie1992 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I recently updated DVZ from old v1 version to 2.2.1.

Everything works well except one thing, my shoutbox appears to be empty but when i checked archive i see loads of them. Now i saw one post of something with clearing shouts. I did deleted all shouts afterwards but still it keeps going empty on main page when i refresh, but its still in archive? Its not a big problem but it just looks silly opening up the forum and seeing shoutbox is empty like it has never been used.

Anyone familliar with this or does know how to fix it, the temporary solution i found is first minimizing the shoutbox then going to the archive of it then back to homepage and open shoutbox again. then i can see the chat. Otherwise i can only in the archive.
I installed it correctly.