MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ this reply might help
(2016-05-15, 02:42 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ this reply might help

Indeed. Thanks M.
I apologize for not checking all replies by myself, I used the search button with wrong keywords and no results were returned.

Anyway, solved.
Version 2.3 (build #11, MD5: ce7962fe0d13cef3e055308ba38197f9)
  • marking unread messages
  • ability to link to specific messages
  • DVZ Shoutbox plugin hooks
  • language file for Shoutbox settings in ACP
  • minor fixes and optimizations

[Image: preview_47371_1463675620_a6608d7cf5fd962...aa87c8.png]

Updating: Overwrite plugin files and reinstall (insert # at the beginning of line 387 in inc/plugins/dvz_shoutbox.php before uninstalling to keep messages; Shoutbox settings will be reset).

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...3&bid=1800

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2

iQEcBAABCAAGBQJXPc7bAAoJEOL9rFzOOKd9L9EIAKL2odpPbdrutmkiJGTiOgGh
bgdxvkaj88h+yMFnMtA2d/WoWHzAvi0wWRflohLWO0nAHd2/3Q1wrbAEeDlx+4K6
1leDjpbq7ZJiMg4mNkafKdMKI5PSf3optr1Hfb/Kh1BZHNxQ0f0dDy3qZmlbjBSW
ZC0WB1gxvc5dggccU+KLCOeiAR1KbYV1RkdyFkqExZFk+kNPUNNbmUIugYfKZDNM
sHbJ5kdfgoa4KxEutO7zzKs2AEvzTh7fRVsfbjRQgUt2LrOxIBgl2UZeAaTPD0QX
p2eqQ8sRbTlEgiWg89aUeDlwcf57vX103x3CpbNUAHDWZDl31P9+mSmSj1gIpH8=
=EgTY
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Thank you... I would like to see "report button" for every message + who is chatting now (number of users) in the next version - something like this "report feature" https://www.mybb.de/erweiterungen/18x/pl...mod-panel/

Also one more thing - is sound notification supported in v2.3, or is there anything to change? Thank you!

EDIT:
Tested in my test forum (fresh installed MyBB 1.8.7) - I get this error when I wanna instal v2.3 shoutbox
[attachment=36312]
(2016-05-19, 06:39 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you... I would like to see "report button" for every message + who is chatting now (number of users) in the next version - something like this "report feature" https://www.mybb.de/erweiterungen/18x/pl...mod-panel/
It may be introduced with another major update.

Quote:Also one more thing - is sound notification supported in v2.3, or is there anything to change? Thank you!
It should work fine.

Quote:EDIT:
Tested in my test forum (fresh installed MyBB 1.8.7) - I get this error when I wanna instal v2.3 shoutbox
Try again after removing ENGINE=InnoDB from line 46 in inc/plugins/dvz_shoutbox.php.
I hope the report feature would be there sooner than later. A lot of users abuse DVZ shoutbox in my forum - so users report them by PMs directly to mods... quite difficult, but better than nothing.

With your mentioned fix - I deleted it an it works fine. Thank you, keep good work!

EDIT:
another small correction - warning in archive page (in dvz shoutbox) - divide by zero - you should propably add a note that "0" is not valid for unlimited shouts in the archive shoutbox in ACP

EDIT2:
unread indicator is shown also for my messages. it should not be, right?
(2016-05-19, 07:23 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the report feature would be there sooner than later. A lot of users abuse DVZ shoutbox in my forum - so users report them by PMs directly to mods... quite difficult, but better than nothing.
I see; it can be a bit easier on 2.3 since you can provide an URL to messages (entry's date is the link).

Quote:EDIT:
another small correction - warning in archive page (in dvz shoutbox) - divide by zero - you should propably add a note that "0" is not valid for unlimited shouts in the archive shoutbox in ACP
Thanks.

Quote:unread indicator is shown also for my messages. it should not be, right?
Once all messages that are being fetched are past the point of last read entry, they are marked as new; as you go from old to new messages in the Archive, entries on pages will be successively marked as read. This mechanism can help keeping track of all messages while not saving enormous amount of data on high-traffic forums (only one ID is being stored; you can always mark all messages as read in Archive mode).
You are welcome Smile I am looking for your next releases!

Is there shown any message (notice) when the user is banned from DVZ Shoutbox? I refer to this: http://prnt.sc/85bqlc
There is an issue in this new version.
If i delete a message by the "X", it gets deleted, but it just appears again when i reload the page, but the message is empty. If i "E" edit that message, it shows "Null".

Here you go to the forum
(2016-05-19, 08:50 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]You are welcome Smile I am looking for your next releases!

Is there shown any message (notice) when the user is banned from DVZ Shoutbox?  I refer to this: http://prnt.sc/85bqlc
Yes.

(2016-05-20, 08:46 AM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]There is an issue in this new version.
If i delete a message by the "X", it gets deleted, but it just appears again when i reload the page, but the message is empty. If i "E" edit that message, it shows "Null".

Here you go to the forum
Thanks, a fixed package will be released soon. You can also patch inc/plugins/dvz_shoutbox.php manually by changing lines 452-457 to
                    $syncConditions = $mybb->settings['dvz_sb_sync']
                        ? "OR (s.modified >= " . (time() - $mybb->settings['dvz_sb_interval']) . " AND s.id BETWEEN " . abs($mybb->get_input('first', MyBB::INPUT_INT)) . " AND " . abs($mybb->get_input('last', MyBB::INPUT_INT)) . ")"
                        : null
                    ;

$data = self::get_multiple("WHERE (s.id > " . abs($mybb->get_input('last', MyBB::INPUT_INT)) . " AND s.text IS NOT NULL) " . $syncConditions  . " ORDER BY s.id DESC LIMIT " . self::async_limit());