MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 3.1.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you using Chrome?
(2017-02-18, 08:28 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using Chrome?

Yes, using Chrome, the latest version.

UPDATE:

I tried out MS Edge and Firefox (all latest versions) and both look fine while in ASB settings. 

So, what's in Chrome that is causing those blue Add-On boxes to become HUGE?
The problem is how Chrome renders a div with height: 100%

I wrote that CSS a long time ago and it wasn't necessary to put that in anyway. There is already an issue for it, but if you want to patch it yourself, go to yourforum.com/[your admin directory]/style/asb_acp.css and remove height: 100% from the .box_type, .custom_type, and .sidebox rules.

You can follow the progress here: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc...issues/246
(2017-02-18, 10:25 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is how Chrome renders a div with height: 100%

I wrote that CSS a long time ago and it wasn't necessary to put that in anyway. There is already an issue for it, but if you want to patch it yourself, go to yourforum.com/[your admin directory]/style/asb_acp.css and remove height: 100% from the .box_type, .custom_type, and .sidebox rules.

You can follow the progress here: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc...issues/246

Did the patch and the issue is now fixed using Chrome.

Thanks.

Now... go close my account at your website.

Thanks... again.
You're welcome.
Advanced Sidebox 3.1.1 Released

Fixes:
  • a bug that caused the drag and drop interface in ACP to produce huge side box divs in Chrome
Changes:
  • made a few style changes in ACP: Manage Sideboxes to reduce the overall height of the interface and to hopefully improve the look
  • ACP style sheets are now customizable for each theme

To upgrade, deactivate, overwrite existing files, and the activate.
okke, i will try this update but already i have some serious technical problems with "Advanced Sidebox"
(2017-02-25, 07:01 AM)guven5 Wrote: [ -> ]okke, i will try this update but already i have some serious technical problems with "Advanced Sidebox"

If you have issues, why have you not reported them? I will be glad to help you if I can.
Advanced Sidebox 3.1.2 Released

This patch replaces the built-in help system with the GitHub wiki for this project. The advantages are that the plugin distribution package will be a lot smaller, and the GitHub wiki is much easier for me to maintain and keep up-to-date.

There is one bug fix involving the upgrade module, but it is trivial. There is no rush to update.

To upgrade, deactivate the plugin, overwrite the existing files, and then activate the plugin.

Unless some huge bug pops up, this will be the last patch for the 3.1.x series. I'll be taking a short break to focus on the next minor point update for MentionMe so now is the time for feature requests. If you want to get new features into the next minor update (3.2) then submit your ideas in this thread and I'll do my best to accommodate as many as is reasonable.
Thank you, I just updated to the last version. Really great support, I am looking for new build of MentionMe Smile