MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 3.1.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This plugin is very cool. It would be nice to have the following option: Top Thread Posters

Thank you Wildcard
(2017-10-26, 02:03 AM)EHRA Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin is very cool. [...]
Thank you Wildcard

You are welcome. Thanks Smile

(2017-10-26, 02:03 AM)EHRA Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice to have the following option: Top Thread Posters

So, like the Top Posters module, but allow the admin to specify one particular thread?
(2017-10-26, 02:49 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]So, like the Top Posters module, but allow the admin to specify one particular thread?

In fact, the Top Threads Posters would be similar to what happens in the ProStats plugin:

[Image: qi4dzHW.png]

But it would be very interesting if it were possible to develop Top Threads Posters frame for the best Thread posters per forum session.

Example (based on the official MyBB community):

Top Posters Thread Plugin Releases
Top Posters Thread Themes Releases

I am not good at English, so it may be difficult to understand my suggestion. Sorry Sad
I believe that I understand you fully. It seems to me that the top poster addon can possibly handle what you need if I take some time and add a few settings and, obviously, the new functionality.

Let me take a look at it, but please be patient. I am trying to finish a rather large update for MentionMe and finish theming my forum at the same time.
(2017-10-26, 09:38 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Let me take a look at it, but please be patient. I am trying to finish a rather large update for MentionMe and finish theming my forum at the same time.

All right, you're helping everyone with their plugins. Thanks for listening. Smile

Sucess! Wink
Sorry, but where do I need to place the folder 'upload' and the other folders? I don't have any idea and you don't have placed any tutorial.

Please.
Thanks in advance.

Edit: I placed the folder 'Upload' in my root with Filezilla. But it doesn't show a plugin at all if I go to ACP
- Mootje
(2017-08-27, 10:52 AM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]I am also experiencing this issue:

[Image: 7N0dNN.png]

When I edit custom boxes, I see custom boxes screen above like this.

New info on this matter, it happens only with secondary admins.
(2017-11-05, 03:04 PM)xmootjex Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but where do I need to place the folder 'upload' and the other folders? I don't have any idea and you don't have placed any tutorial.

You don't copy the Upload folder, you just copy the contents of the folder to your forum's root.

(2017-11-06, 01:18 AM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]When I edit custom boxes, I see custom boxes screen above like this.

New info on this matter, it happens only with secondary admins.

I'll look into it when there is time.
Sorry, I got a problem. If I put a sidebar, you can't see any text and it seems ugly. Only in the index everything is normal...

Look: https://imgur.com/a/LzTcr

How can I fix that ( I am using Square Theme )? 

Thanks in advance.
(2017-11-07, 03:59 PM)xmootjex Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I got a problem. If I put a sidebar, you can't see any text and it seems ugly. Only in the index everything is normal...

Look: https://imgur.com/a/LzTcr

How can I fix that ( I am using Square Theme )? 

Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry, but even after looking at the screen shot I am still unsure as of what your problem is. I think you are saying that the contents of the post is empty?

Can you try to rephrase your question? Or perhaps highlight the screen shot to show what the trouble is?