MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 3.1.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I keep getting this error lately:
Type: 2
File: inc/plugins/asb/modules/latest_threads.php (Line no. 229)
Thanks in advance for a solution.
Thanks for the report. I'm trying to sort through some things to get 4.0 but we will revisit this once that is done.
Hi Wildcard please take at this https://community.mybb.com/thread-226971.html

Thanks!
PMd u with a bug Wildcard, but was able to resolve it through the Manage scripts settings! Thanks for the FAQ:
https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc...side-boxes

A suggestion I have for recent posts -> Show smilies/option to remove quoted content/add avatars
(2020-03-09, 11:06 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the report. I'm trying to sort through some things to get 4.0 but we will revisit this once that is done.
I understand you have a lot on your plate at the moment. I would just like to know how to correct that one and specific issue I'm having.

Because I take security seriously, I had to disable this otherwise amazing plugin until I could mitigate further issues of the sort. Any help with that? My users just can't get used to the boards now.

Thanks in advance.
(2020-03-09, 10:41 PM)rfssjz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I keep getting this error lately:

Open the file and change the line to:
$forumsread = (array)my_unserialize(empty($mybb->cookies['mybb']['forumread']) ? '' : (string)$mybb->cookies['mybb']['forumread']);

This should at least hide the error while we get an official fix.
(2020-04-16, 11:47 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-09, 10:41 PM)rfssjz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I keep getting this error lately:

Open the file and change the line to:
$forumsread = (array)my_unserialize(empty($mybb->cookies['mybb']['forumread']) ? '' : (string)$mybb->cookies['mybb']['forumread']);

This should at least hide the error while we get an official fix.
Cheers.
Can't find any time, y'all Sad

I'm trying to redo my streaming schedule so that I at least have one day to try to work on my volunteer projects.
Hey guys,

I'm using the recent posts module and the way it styles the sidebox just doesn't fit into my forum theme well. I've narrowed it down to one change I could make to the recent post module to make it fit well into my theme. As you can see in the photo linked( https://imgur.com/a/UWKnhoy ), if I can remove "class='tcat'" from the cell style it will be all good. I found this in the recentposts.php file and removed it, yet when I load the forums it still loads this class="tcat" style. The php file for sure does not include it anymore as seen below:

'templates' => array(
			array(
				'title' => 'asb_recent_posts_post',
				'template' => <<<EOF
				<tr>
					<td style="text-align: center;">
						<a style="font-weight: bold;" href="{\$mybb->settings[\'bburl\']}/{\$post[\'link\']}" title="{\$post[\'subject\']}">{\$post[\'subject\']}</a>
					</td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td class="{\$altbg}">{\$post_excerpt}<span style="position: relative; float: right;">{\$post_author} &mdash; {\$lastposttime}</span></td>
				</tr>
EOF
			),

Can anyone assist? Please ask more questions if I didn't explain well. Thank you!
You need to edit the template via the Admin Control Panel (ACP) - it's already been installed from the PHP file, so changes to that file no longer take effect. Go to "Templates & Style" => "Templates" and find the template to edit from there.