MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 3.1.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ responsive version is already available through above referred post [thread link]
(2020-08-01, 01:40 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ responsive version is already available through above referred post [thread link]

It's a separate plugin!! So, that means I have to remove and replace all the files of 3.1.19, right?
(2020-08-03, 04:58 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]So, that means I have to remove and replace all the files of 3.1.19, right?

Yes. You would need to uninstall, delete files, copy new files, and reinstall the plugin. (Be warned the responsive version is BETA)
(2020-08-04, 05:05 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. You would need to uninstall, delete files, copy new files, and reinstall the plugin. (Be warned the responsive version is BETA)

I am using your plugin and will continue to use it in the future too. But I will not use a beta version in my live site. I will wait it out till you release a full version!
(2020-08-07, 08:14 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]I am using your plugin and will continue to use it in the future too. But I will not use a beta version in my live site. I will wait it out till you release a full version!

I understand. It is very likely that it will never be released as what would have been 4.0
Hmmm I have a problem. When I updated to the latest version of ASB when I try to edit the boxes I get the tabs but nothing shows up underneath.
Sorry, but this plugin is no longer being actively maintained. Not enough interest and I no longer have the time, as well.

I'm gonna just go ahead and close the thread.