MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 3.1.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the report.

Can you go into ACP and change the ASB setting "Minify JavaScript?" to NO

Then paste the error message it gives, please.

Thank you!
Thanks for the quick replies. Here is what you requested:

jquery.js?ver=1821:2 Uncaught TypeError: e.indexOf is not a function
at w.fn.init.w.fn.load (jquery.js?ver=1821:2)
at Slideshow.showCurrent (Slideshow.js:159)
at new Slideshow (Slideshow.js:85)
at index.php:441

Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received. index.php:1

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () ps_reload.png:1

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () status_sprite.png:1
Okay, I have uploaded a patch here: Slideshow Patch

You actually just need to overwrite /jscripts/asb/Slideshow.js & /jscripts/asb/Slideshow.min.js but it won't hurt anything to overwrite the whole package.

Let me know how it works and I will try to release 3.1.19 with this patch some time this week. 👍
It was a success. Thank you Wildcard. However, there is an issue with the slideshow rotating all images left. Do you know what could be causing this?
(2019-09-04, 01:26 AM)wcadmin Wrote: [ -> ]It was a success. Thank you Wildcard. However, there is an issue with the slideshow rotating all images left. Do you know what could be causing this?

Now, that, I can't help you with. Toungue

All it does is assign the image URL to the images.
ASB 3.1.19 Released

Fixes an issue with the Slideshow module that was caused by deprecated jQuery event handlers.

To upgrade: Deactivate in ACP; overwrite existing files; activate, again.
Im having trouble getting the sidebar to move below mytabs plugin. Any idea? Its even with the tabs that it creates and i cant get it to drop below them.
Hi there.

I'd need to look at the HTML of the page you are talking about. Can you give me a link to your site? (PM if necessary)
Good morning all,

I have a couple basic questions. I apologize, even though I am working my way through getting the forum set up (looking great so far!), I am very new to all this. I am having a lot of fun learning it though and feel like I'm starting to understand it. Thank you all for the support I've already received just by reading previously posted questions/answers Smile

To the plugin Author, thank you. I love your work and am using a couple of your plugins already...they work great and look great too!

OK, questions (I am still a rookie when it comes to HTML):

1. What would the code look like to make "View all alerts" and "Delete all alerts" functional links? Here is how it looks so far:

[Image: Koqosik.png]

And here is the code I have for View and Delete as placeholders:

<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>View all alerts</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>Delete all alerts</strong></td>
</tr>

2. How would I change the font size in Forum Browsers so that the names aren't quite so large?

[Image: d49jop3.png]

Thank you in advance!
(2019-09-17, 12:18 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]To the plugin Author, thank you. I love your work and am using a couple of your plugins already...they work great and look great too!

You're certainly welcome. Smile

(2019-09-17, 12:18 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]1. What would the code look like to make "View all alerts" and "Delete all alerts" functional links?
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php">View All Alerts</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php?action=delete_all&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}&amp;ret_link={$myalerts_return_link}" onclick="return confirm('{$lang->myalerts_delete_all_confirm}')">{$lang->myalerts_usercp_nav_delete_all}</a>
</td>
</tr>

(2019-09-17, 12:18 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]2. How would I change the font size in Forum Browsers so that the names aren't quite so large?

Go to ACP -> Templates & Style -> [Your Theme] -> Advanced Sidebox Templates -> asb_whosonline and change:
<td class="trow2">

to:
<td class="trow2 smalltext">

If that is too small, you can just add some inline CSS:
<td style="font-size: 10px;" class="trow2">