MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 3.1.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you Wildcard for your reply.
Actually i need 3 side bars , 1 from one side and 2 from the other or an advanced footerbar Smile .
(2019-10-09, 06:34 AM)theo1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually i need 3 side bars , 1 from one side and 2 from the other or an advanced footerbar Smile .

I'm sorry, but there is no possibility of the three sidebars w/o major changes to the plugin.

However, if you have static content for the inner-right sidebar, then you can just use HTML to add your static sidebar to the main forum content, THEN wrap all of that content w/ASB and you will have three side bars.
[Image: 3sRtGmr.png]

After try to deactive status on specific view.
(2019-11-05, 07:17 PM)tonik Wrote: [ -> ]After try to deactive status on specific view.

Thanks for the report. I'll try to have a look as soon as I can.
Another question. Can i make tabs? I want show newest threads and posts in one table with two tabs to change between them instead of making two tables one after another.
(2019-11-09, 05:03 PM)tonik Wrote: [ -> ]Another question. Can i make tabs? I want show newest threads and posts in one table with two tabs to change between them instead of making two tables one after another.

No, I'm sorry, but that isn't possible with ASB.
Is it possible to change the amount of recent threads to display? There's so many in a huge list, wish I could set a max value in settings.
(2019-11-19, 02:05 PM)HDTitan Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to change the amount of recent threads to display? There's so many in a huge list, wish I could set a max value in settings.

Sure.

[Image: utVVh11.png]
Hello Wildcard!

I have a request, if I may? I don't want the sideboxes to be in the forum, so much as I would like them attached to the side of the screen? I'm not sure if that makes sense, so I've included an image below; I've had a look at the settings, but I'm not sure how to make it do what I would like..

As you will see from the little arrow, the plugin is doing what it is supposed to, in that its attached to the side of the forum. What I would really like, though, would be to have it pop in and out from the side of the screen? Above but in the general area where it says [Attached Accounts] and the discord widgit is located.

[Image: 981a7e82380d3e64781267d0233d5010.png]
(2019-11-28, 11:45 AM)ThistleProse Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want the sideboxes to be in the forum, so much as I would like them attached to the side of the screen?

I understand what you mean. If I ever get ASB 4.0 released (or should I say, if anyone ever actually tests it for me like I've been begging people to do) then it is easy to do with CSS.

For now, the use of tables in the current version and the absence of a stylesheet will make that very hard to get done.

If you, or anyone else want to help, all you have to do is download ASB 4.0 and test-- then give me the feedback and let me know how it it works and/or if there are issues or bugs.

Until I get feedback, I will not release the next version.