MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 3.1.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-02-06, 04:06 PM)bartbart Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your answer. Maybe my question is an idea to create that feature? ;-)

Would make me and much other users very happy I think!

But thank you anyway!

Best regards

This was suggested (more than once I think) in the 1.6 release thread. At the time I put a lot of thought into it and decided that it wasn't going to happen.

ASB is for side boxes only.
Is there any plugin for what I am searching for?

Thanks!

Best regards
I answered your PM.
Happening on two different test installations so I don't know if you can recreate the issue but it's giving me this issue in ACP.

https://i.imgur.com/yKpo9l2.png
Hi Wage,

Sorry that you are having problems. You mentioned this error was happening in test installations. If either of them is online, I could have a look.

If not, can you inspect the module elements (latest Threads for example) and see if any other CSS rules are affecting them? Particularly rules for height or min-height?
(2017-02-11, 01:34 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Wage,

Sorry that you are having problems. You mentioned this error was happening in test installations. If either of them is online, I could have a look.

If not, can you inspect the module elements (latest Threads for example) and see if any other CSS rules are affecting them? Particularly rules for height or min-height?

After disabling the 100% height on .box_type and .custom_type it seems to fix the problem.
I'll take a look at it and get back with you.
(2017-02-12, 12:02 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take a look at it and get back with you.

Something I should have added.

This issue just recently occurred out of nowhere on both copies (using localhost). I haven't modified the plugin at all. Never had this problem before. Chrome recently had an update so at first I thought that might of been causing the issue.
I was able to reproduce it and have created an issue on GitHub. You can track my progress here: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc...issues/246

Thank you for the report. Smile
Hello,

I installed Advanced Sidebox with no issues. Shows up on my website just fine.

However... look at this screenshot and tell me... what do you see wrong with it?

The blue option boxes are super huge and I have to scroll beyond what you see in the screenshot in order to see the other options.

How can I fix this?

F.Y.I., my website is HERE.

[Image: z0cTIi5.png?2]
[/quote]