MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 3.1.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-11-08, 11:52 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]@Serpius I think this is related to the issue with CSS updates for one of the last minor point MyBB updates. You will probably just need to update the CSS for certain parts of the custom ACP theme.

I hope that @Vintagedaddyo will see this since this is his AdminCP theme.

@Vintangedaddyo... any ideas on how to fix that AdminCP theme to correct this issue using Advanced Sidebox as shown in post #309?
(2018-11-09, 12:17 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that @Vintagedaddyo will see this since this is his AdminCP theme.

Just making sure, does this problem occur in the default ACP theme?
(2018-11-09, 12:18 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-09, 12:17 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that @Vintagedaddyo will see this since this is his AdminCP theme.

Just making sure, does this problem occur in the default ACP theme?

No, in the default AdminCP, it's fine. No problems there.
(2018-11-09, 12:20 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]No, in the default AdminCP, it's fine. No problems there.

Okay, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't an error that I had made before we go blaming the theme author lol
(2018-11-09, 01:16 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-09, 12:20 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]No, in the default AdminCP, it's fine. No problems there.

Okay, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't an error that I had made before we go blaming the theme author lol

I have checked the other AdminCP themes that I am using all of them are having issues of either the Settings being way down at the lower left-hand corner OR not showing up at all.

The default MyBB AdminCP theme is the only one that is NOT having this issue. 

At least when I have to do something with the Advanced Sidebox, I just temporarily switch to the default, then when I'm done, I go back to my preferred theme. 

Kind of annoying, but I guess that's all I can do for now.
(2018-11-09, 05:19 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]I have checked the other AdminCP themes that I am using all of them are having issues of either the Settings being way down at the lower left-hand corner OR not showing up at all.

Can you test another modal in ACP with the theme and see if it shows correctly?

For example, Forum permissions use a modal.
(2018-11-09, 05:40 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-09, 05:19 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]I have checked the other AdminCP themes that I am using all of them are having issues of either the Settings being way down at the lower left-hand corner OR not showing up at all.

Actually, that reminds me, that Cerise, Cerulean, and Tawny AdminCP themes (I have not checked the other ones yet) and in the Forum & Posts section, when I am in the Forum permissions and I click on the 'Set Custom Permissions', nothing shows up. 
So, I am forced to open up either another browser Tab or Window in order to use the 'Set Custom Permissions'.
That's annoying, too.

I will test this on the other AdminCP themes.

Quick update: 
Same issue with the Default AdminCP theme. The 'Set Custom Permissions' does not work. 
Got to force a browser Tab or Window to use it.

Now, I'm going off-topic here. I should move this to the Theme forum.
(2018-11-09, 12:17 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-08, 11:52 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]@Serpius I think this is related to the issue with CSS updates for one of the last minor point MyBB updates. You will probably just need to update the CSS for certain parts of the custom ACP theme.

I hope that @Vintagedaddyo will see this since this is his AdminCP theme.

@Vintangedaddyo... any ideas on how to fix that AdminCP theme to correct this issue using Advanced Sidebox as shown in post #309?

@Serpius

I havent looked at those acp styles in ages so I would not doubt they need updating of modal and jgrowl.
Anyhoo, my computer usage free time is rather limited as of late and I am not currently near a charged computer to test the issue you mentioned and I need to be on a computer and not a mobile device because that is part of the drag and drop function that is not mobile compliant of which currently I am on a mobile localhost. But, please try the styles in attachment below. If they sort out the issue please let me know and I will update the other similar styles on the extend section as my time allows including the attached ones below.
@vintagedaddyo,

Great support as always...
(2018-11-09, 11:27 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-09, 05:40 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually, that reminds me, that Cerise, Cerulean, and Tawny AdminCP themes (I have not checked the other ones yet) and in the Forum & Posts section, when I am in the Forum permissions and I click on the 'Set Custom Permissions', nothing shows up. 
So, I am forced to open up either another browser Tab or Window in order to use the 'Set Custom Permissions'.
That's annoying, too.

I will test this on the other AdminCP themes.

Quick update: 
Same issue with the Default AdminCP theme. The 'Set Custom Permissions' does not work. 
Got to force a browser Tab or Window to use it.

Now, I'm going off-topic here. I should move this to the Theme forum.

UPDATE:

I have moved this part of the thread to HERE.