MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 3.1.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You're welcome Smile

P.S. Quick Edit will be the first patch Wink
Nice to heard that !
Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm trying to install version 3.1.2 but the Install mod keeps telling me "Could not find main plugin file."

I'm very new to MyBB, (re: yesterday lol) so I'm not sure how come this is happening.

Thank you for your help.
Hi ThistleProse,

I'm afraid I am unfamiliar with that particular error message. Are you using some sort of mod that installs other plugins?

I would suggest you simply download the package from the MyBB mods site and then upload the contents on the Upload directory into your forum's root folder.

If you need help getting it installed, I can help you in about ten hours.
I'm using the Plugin Installer, though as I said it wasn't working. I managed to Install the mod via uploading them to the appropriate folders.

I have a question though; is it possible to adjust the width of the side boxes? I don't see the option anywhere and I find them a bit narrow at the moment so I'd like to widen them if I can Smile

Thank you.
Thank you! Big Grin
You're welcome. Smile
after install .... my forum loo like add more " ads script in it." some word auto get ads link.How is that??
(2017-03-13, 01:37 AM)TommyP Wrote: [ -> ]after install .... my forum loo like add more " ads script in it." some word auto get ads link.How is that??

I'm having a hard time understanding you. Can you try to rephrase your question or provide a screen shot?