MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 3.1.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't forgot about you. Work has been crazy. I'll try again this weekend.
(2019-06-05, 09:43 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't forgot about you. Work has been crazy. I'll try again this weekend.

Thanks!
@undasein, I took a look and I think you are right about the issues being with the CSS.

I'm working on a responsive update for ASB and a big part of the release requirements will be testing on multiple responsive themes. I'll be sure to include this one.

For now, I wasn't able to make it work.
(2019-06-08, 04:48 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]@undasein, I took a look and I think you are right about the issues being with the CSS.

I'm working on a responsive update for ASB and a big part of the release requirements will be testing on multiple responsive themes. I'll be sure to include this one.

For now, I wasn't able to make it work.

Nice. Take your time, we will be here waiting for next release Smile
Hi
Next versiyon online today plugins you can add?
(2019-06-12, 09:58 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

The next version is a complete rewrite of the plugin, focusing on making ASB work for responsive themes, making more fine-tuning possible, and also simplifying and upgrading the module system. It will be 4.0.

Given the huge change, I think it might be wise to wait until the issues are worked out with the rewrite before I spend time working on new modules. If I can make it happen by adding a setting to the existing Who's Online module, I may be able to get that in for 4.0.1-2...

Thanks for the suggestion and your patience. Smile
(2019-06-12, 10:53 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-12, 09:58 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

The next version is a complete rewrite of the plugin, focusing on making ASB work for responsive themes, making more fine-tuning possible, and also simplifying and upgrading the module system. It will be 4.0.

Given the huge change, I think it might be wise to wait until the issues are worked out with the rewrite before I spend time working on new modules. If I can make it happen by adding a setting to the existing Who's Online module, I may be able to get that in for 4.0.1-2...

Thanks for the suggestion and your patience. Smile

Take your time, please!

Given the popularity of your Advance Sidebox plugin, don't rush this just for the sake of pushing the plugin out to satisfy people.

We all know that a few times when the incremental upgrades were pushed out for MyBB software, some stuff had popped up that was not caught in proper testing. I don't need to rehash those issues, but you know what I mean.
I also, don't need to rehash some of the harsh feedback that came out after those "botched" incremental upgrades came out. 
That is the kind of stuff you don't need and want to avoid if all possible.

What I am really waiting for is your Picture Perfect plugin. Actually... I have a few different ideas/concepts to share with you about that plugin.
But, that's for another thread topic.
(2019-06-13, 08:30 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Take your time, please!

Given the popularity of your Advance Sidebox plugin, don't rush this just for the sake of pushing the plugin out to satisfy people.

I agree. Very soon I will have the upgrade to the point that I will desperately need beta testers. I hope that I can count on you and others to help me with that.

(2019-06-13, 08:30 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]What I am really waiting for is your Picture Perfect plugin. Actually... I have a few different ideas/concepts to share with you about that plugin.
But, that's for another thread topic.

Don't think I have abandoned the project. I actually use it every day on my own forum, and not to brag, but it is really, really useful, so far.

I still have a lot of planned features to attend to, but so far, so good. It just takes time.
(2019-06-13, 10:11 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think I have abandoned the project. I actually use it every day on my own forum, and not to brag, but it is really, really useful, so far.

I still have a lot of planned features to attend to, but so far, so good. It just takes time.

I know you haven't abandoned the Picture Perfect plugin. You're tied up with Advanced Sidebox. 

I'll PM you my thoughts on the Picture Perfect plugin. No need to clutter this thread.
(2019-06-13, 02:14 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]I'll PM you my thoughts on the Picture Perfect plugin. No need to clutter this thread.

You're always welcome to PM me.

Thanks for your interest.