MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
too many bug & problem i've remove all. maybe sometime you have a full version i will download it back thanks for nice plugin
fardly83 Wrote:still got error

when i put upgrade011.php i've got this

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE Field='ajaxmethod'' at line 1
Query: SHOW COLUMNS FROM mybb_plaza_items WHERE Field='ajaxmethod'
That's odd, considering that's a valid SQL query.
What version of MySQL are you running?

fardly83 Wrote:my money still got 0.00

when i reset money. all my money and mambers are 0.00

when i click Income Module this is image

nothing that fix my plaza what i need to do?

when i replace income v0.2 i can get to income module but after that i can't access back this eeror :

Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.
I suspect all these issues are from your messed up DB.

Try it on a clean installation of MyBB.
ok thanks
does there exist a recount feature? means that the existing post before activating the plugin pays out?
yes it does Smile
looks like bank module doesn't work.
I've deposited 100 $ 3 days ago and there's still 100 $ Sad
In ACP Bank Interest Period set to 24 and Bank Interest Rate set to 10
Updated to v0.32 - mainly some stability fixes, bug fixes and optimizations. Hopefully, this will remove those DB errors... Confused

Note that I haven't fully tested the updater introduced in this version. If it doesn't work, it'll just simply show an error if you try to update MyPlaza through the AdminCP.

leealex Wrote:looks like bank module doesn't work.
I've deposited 100 $ 3 days ago and there's still 100 $ Sad
In ACP Bank Interest Period set to 24 and Bank Interest Rate set to 10
It seems to work here fine, but I'll take a look at this.
zinga i've fix all, your new code repair all my database thanks and good, all button and module are ok and perfect, only if i try to Recalculate Money they have told this what should i do, ive use latest mybb version 1.2.10?:

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/sims2cus/public_html/portal/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 1050

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/sims2cus/public_html/portal/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 1050

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sims2cus/public_html/portal/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 1064
MySQL error: 1113
A table must have at least 1 column
Query: CREATE TABLE mybb_plaza_temp ( PRIMARY KEY (uid)) TYPE=HEAP;

another one i've put Attachment Fees 1.0

if i activated he told like this :

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'COST_DECIMAL_PRECISION,2) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (id,place) ) ' at line 4
Query: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS mybb_plaza_attachfees ( id int(10) NOT NULL, place char(1) NOT NULL, fee decimal(COST_DECIMAL_PRECISION,2) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (id,place) ) TYPE=MyISAM;
Quote:Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/sims2cus/public_html/portal/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 1050

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/sims2cus/public_html/portal/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 1050

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sims2cus/public_html/portal/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 1064
MySQL error: 1113
A table must have at least 1 column
Query: CREATE TABLE mybb_plaza_temp ( PRIMARY KEY (uid)) TYPE=HEAP;

I´m getting the same error on recalculating?!
The attach fee module needs updating to conform to the new MyPlaza design - I'll get onto it.

I didn't get a chance to test recalculate - I guess the new optimizations kinda broke. v0.32 was aimed at fixing activation issues. I'll get onto the recalculate issue.

EDIT: Wow, that was simple. I am just not too well versed in how PHP handles arrays.
This quick fix should fix that issue, upload the attached file to /inc/plugins/