MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
leealex Wrote:looks like bank module doesn't work.
I've deposited 100 $ 3 days ago and there's still 100 $ Sad
In ACP Bank Interest Period set to 24 and Bank Interest Rate set to 10

also me too

Yesterday 11:02 AM Deposited $1,000.00

todays 2:22PM Still have Deposited $1,000.00

but acp set to 24 hours..

how do we fix it?
Sorry, haven't had the time yet to look into this (was fixing some annoying miscalculation bugs in the Income module :|).

I'll have to look into this.

Just a quickie - try depositing some extra money, and see if the interest suddenly appears.
Ahhh, I think I may know what the issue is.

Not really a bug, more a flaw in my design/thinking.

Basically, whenever you update the amount in the bank (deposit or withdraw), or view the value (by accessing the plaza), the "interest time" is reset for the user.
So basically, if the user didn't access the plaza at all for a day, their interest should show up in the bank.
It also explains why I didn't see it either, since I reduced the interest time to a few seconds to test.

Well, see if this fix helps
ok i have try it and found a lot of problem

first i've replace and activate the plugin then i've change from 3.00% to 7.00% then update..

after that i try to bank in 1000.00 then my money deducted but "Money in bank: $nan" i dont know why...

then i've deactivated. the replace back with new update that you give without change anything.. then when i deposit the money i've got like this

[attachment=8131]

also another one if you deposit the log don't have in Purchase History

i've to closed mybank for construction hehehehehe

thanks
LOL.

Hmm, okay, I'll see if I can test this more. Post back soon.
another one can you put in stats "Richest bank user" because if you have deposit in bank your money will low and not listed in "Richest users" only have cash in hand will list can you do that.. if not its ok just need fix bank only...
Hmm, I'll think about it.
The idea of the bank was so that you don't know what other users have in their bank, but I see your point. Might consider adding an option to show bank money in postbit as well.

Anyway, I think my brain's dead today >_>
My maths skills aren't helping me...
I blame the heat >_>
(other bank scripts seem to update everyone's money every day, however, I believe that can be quite server taxing, since basically every user has to be updated daily - this bank module "emulates" the effect, though it can be slightly inaccurate if the admin keeps changing the interest rate; it's also a fair bit harder to implement)

Let's hope this works: (tested it a fair bit here, got it to work)
This looks like an awesome plugin but can I make it so people dont get money in some forum sections?
And any way to convert the myps to yours or would I just have to do that manually
I noticed one thing : if I set Bank Interest Period to 24 then nothing changes even after 3 days but when I set the period to 1 hour it worked!! and i didn't have to withdraw or deposit to see the changes.
Any ideas?
MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'COST_DECIMAL_PRECISION,2) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (id,place) ) ' at line 4
Query: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS mybb_plaza_attachfees ( id int(10) NOT NULL, place char(1) NOT NULL, fee decimal(COST_DECIMAL_PRECISION,2) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (id,place) ) TYPE=MyISAM;

Bug on attachfee Toungue

also on the recount page this happens

MySQL error: 1113
A table must have at least 1 column
Query: CREATE TABLE mybb_plaza_temp ( PRIMARY KEY (uid)) TYPE=HEAP;