MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks. Tried, but I couldn't reproduce your problem though Sad

I've made some slight changes to how AJAX outputs in v0.43. See if it works now... >_>

Updated to v0.43 - this is probably the last release before a beta.

Main changes are stability/bug fixes, and the option to backup/restore MyPlaza settings and data from the AdminCP. For security reasons, you have to enter the DB username and password, as specified in /inc/config.php to use the restore feature.

@leealex: if the new AJAX method doesn't work, disabling AJAX is slightly trickier.
I'll probably write a global AJAX in the next release.

I recommend you do the following - deactivate MyPlaza on your board. Then open up a v0.43 copy of /inc/myplaza_general.php,
FIND:
AJAX_METHOD_DEFAULT
REPLACE WITH:
AJAX_METHOD_NONE

Then upload the files, and activate MyPlaza.
Good luck!

Please report any bugs - thanks! Smile
If I'm still using v0.41, can I do an upgrade straight to v0.43, or do I need to do v0.41 -> v0.42 -> v0.43?
Soshite Wrote:If I'm still using v0.41, can I do an upgrade straight to v0.43, or do I need to do v0.41 -> v0.42 -> v0.43?
The included upgrade script will upgrade any version of MyPlaza to the current one since v0.11 Toungue
If you're upgrading via the AdminCP, then you don't have to worry Toungue

I'll probably remove the v0.11 upgrade script, and replace it with a v0.4 one later on, since the automatic updater uses a v0.4 upgrade script, and I won't have to keep the two upgrade scripts in synch.
Im getting a message - A connection error occurred, when i try to buy something
when i put it in my folder everything becomes onlyt downloadable
spikescot2005 Wrote:Im getting a message - A connection error occurred, when i try to buy something
Hmm, possible template issue - maybe some old templates didn't replace properly in the upgrader.
Try reactivating the plugin. If you want to keep settings, you can download a backup before deactivating MyPlaza.

pachel Wrote:when i put it in my folder everything becomes onlyt downloadable
Sorry? What do you mean by "folder" and "downloadable"?
well when i post a reply a download bar apears of the php file that is handling the function
That's probably an issue with your server. Does it always occur now?
I've seen this on some sites before.

It's not a real PHP file - download it - it's probably blank.

If you really do suspect MyPlaza is causing the issue, deactivate it and see if you still get it.
The only place MyPlaza sends Content-Disposition headers is in the AdminCP, when downloading a backup.
Hello,

I have uploaded all your files as needed via ftp but when I go into the plugin manage I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare rebuild_settings() (previously declared in /home/piacpwnk/public_html/inc/plugins/sideboxes.php:362) in /home/piacpwnk/public_html/inc/plugins/myplaza.php on line 39

and my plugins are now not showing, any ideas?

any help gratefully received! thanks Smile
spikescot2005 Wrote:Im getting a message - A connection error occurred, when i try to buy something

version is 0.43
the same problem, reactivating didn't help Sad