MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nayare, try reading/researching more...

(2008-09-24, 07:18 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-09-23, 12:14 PM)Christian-Zone.com Wrote: [ -> ]Do u know your site is down? i have clicked your links and can not access your site.
Yeah - it's no longer supported really. If you need to download a copy, you can get it via MyBB Mods.
I am porting MyPlaza at the moment.
Zinga suggested that I should release as a different distribution of MyPlaza.
It comes with new modules too.

I will need beta testers so if anyone is interested please pm me.
Beta testers will get the beta by the end of the week
^^^
Great news, please keep us updated. Smile
Yeah of course I will Smile
Hrm I did something stupid once more :o(
I tried deleting the myplaza files and folders from my server and now i can't go into my plugins settings I get this error... anyone know where i can re-download myplaza ? I can't find it anywhere

Plugins Plugin Updates This section allows you to activate, deactivate, and manage the plugins that you have uploaded to your forum's inc/plugins directory. To hide a plugin from view, but not lose any stored information from it, click the Deactivate link.
Warning [2] main(/hermes/bosweb/web178/b1789/d5.chainzs/public_html/clanforum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_general.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 140 - File: inc/plugins/myplaza.php PHP 4.4.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorhandler->error
/inc/plugins/myplaza.php 140 require
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 277 require_once
/admin/index.php 378 require
Umm you can still get it from mybb.

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/myplaza

Note that's for 1.2.x
oh thanks it fixed my problem
not compatible with my version but at least everything is back to normal now :o)
Wait what version of MyBB are you using? As there is't one for 1.4 that is publicly released.
when is this gonna be updated for 1.4.4
(2008-12-17, 09:01 PM)Murder-Ink Wrote: [ -> ]when is this gonna be updated for 1.4.4
Very soon
Here is the link to a separate thread.