MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish I had more time to test these things out >_>

Unfortunately, at work most of the time (that I'm awake), so can't test things on a server.

I'll look into these when I get home.
Okay, I added the missing '.' in myplaza_general.php, fixing the recount bug.

Also removed the extra 'l' in bank.php fixing that issue as well.

Aren't these typos great?

Sad
Quote:Aren't these typos great?
Don't feel too bad! Everyone makes those mistakes. Wink

Thanks for the fixes. I'll upload 'em.
edit: nvm but can you fix the thread links for the attach fees.

and whats this:

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't(t) unsigned NOT NULL default 't' auto_increment)' at line 1
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_users ADD (downloaded_aids t(t) unsigned NOT NULL default 't' auto_increment)
thanks for those to fixes altho 1 i didn't really need but its all good
ok i will test it for you. any problem i will tell here later
ok zinga all ok nothing problem, need to look on interest tomorrow.
Im getting this error - e:\domains\t\themagicofmerlin.co.uk\user\htdocs\forums/inc/languages/english/td.lang.php does not exist
zinga why i can't create category?

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'expanded' in 'field list'
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_plaza_cat (name, description, icon, format, disporder, visiblegroups, expanded) VALUES ('Collectables', '', 'category.png', '{name}', '1', '4,6,2', 'yes')
spikescot2005 Wrote:Im getting this error - e:\domains\t\themagicofmerlin.co.uk\user\htdocs\forums/inc/languages/english/td.lang.php does not exist
You're on Windows hosting?
Though td.lang.php isn't a part of MyPlaza, so I'm doubting MyPlaza is causing that.

fardly83 Wrote:zinga why i can't create category?

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'expanded' in 'field list'
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_plaza_cat (name, description, icon, format, disporder, visiblegroups, expanded) VALUES ('Collectables', '', 'category.png', '{name}', '1', '4,6,2', 'yes')
Did you run the upgrade011.php upgrade script? The "expanded" should have been added.
You can also add it yourself if you want -
expanded: CHAR(3) NOT NULL default 'yes'