MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FirefoxWiz Wrote:
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:You don't need to bother with the item Toungue
Just go AdminCP -> MyPlaza -> Modules -> Options button (next to Attach Fees) and then add your fees for your attachments.

For example, if you want all attachments in forum (fid) #2 to cost $2.00, select Forum from the dropdown list, enter 2 as the ID, then put 2 in the fee box, then click add.

Hope that helps!
Not quite sure how this works, Zinga. I set it for my attachment, and the attachment is in the thread, correct? I clicked the attachment but instead of paying for it, it just popped right up and asked me to download it.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but how do I do this? Toungue Maybe you could "walk" me through..
Is this your own attachment?
There are two conditions where the attachment is free:
- Your own attachments (including those when previewing a post)
- Attachments which you have previously downloaded
Hope that helps!

leealex Wrote:
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:
leealex Wrote:looks like you healed my desease Big Grin

edited: no it didn't help Sad when I rename any Item into my native language (russian) it turns into ????? ?? ????
Hmm, okay, try this one:

baguznet Wrote:hello ZiNga
when do u think it can be a final release?
can't wait too long
Big Grin
I'll have to look and see how many issues arise, and I also have other improvements planned, so I really don't know.

still the same Sad
I think I'm lost then. I'll look at how MyBB's quick edit/multiquote works, but otherwise, IDK...
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:
baguznet Wrote:hello ZiNga
when do u think it can be a final release?
can't wait too long
Big Grin
I'll have to look and see how many issues arise, and I also have other improvements planned, so I really don't know.

nevermind, I'll wait for it
will follow the progress of this project
Quote:Is this your own attachment?
There are two conditions where the attachment is free:
- Your own attachments (including those when previewing a post)
- Attachments which you have previously downloaded
Hope that helps!
Yep, it was my own attachment.

Let me try it for the thread on a new attachment and see how it works...
Ok, that did not work either. I made it for forum #2, then added the attachment and it let me download it without paying for it... Ideas?
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Ok, that did not work either. I made it for forum #2, then added the attachment and it let me download it without paying for it... Ideas?

Adding Attachment + Download Attachment, with the same account ?
Yep, I added it with my admin account and tried to download it with my admin account. It didn't work.

EDIT

I tested it with a new user account, and it worked perfectly. Toungue oops.
Sorry to be such a problem.. Toungue

But I am having another problem. After installing MyPlaza on my MyBBThemes board, in the ACP I'm not getting any links.....

[attachment=8039]
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Sorry to be such a problem.. Toungue

But I am having another problem. After installing MyPlaza on my MyBBThemes board, in the ACP I'm not getting any links.....
Sorry, you mean links to MyPlaza in the AdminCP? After activating, the sidebar should refresh, but if for some reason, it doesn't, you can exit your AdminCP, then re-login to force a refresh.
If it's not those links, then which ones?
It is those links, in the ACP sidebar. As you can see from the screenshot I posted, the category thing for the links is there, but no links or even text appears. I've done a hard refresh, reactivation, reupload, etc.

All that ever comes is the category for the links, but the links aren't there. No text at all.
Oh sorry (I have images disabled, so I didn't see your screenshot).

Hmm, that's very odd. I would suspect a language issue, but the "MyPlaza" text is also stored in a language file. Just try reuploading the .lang files and see if that helps.
Also, make sure the permissions on those files are set appropriately.