MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated to v0.53

Primary changes are a few issues reported. A full list of changes can be found here: http://myplaza.zingaburga.com/Version_History_(v0.53)
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:A simple SQL query should do it.
You'll have to tweak it yourself, but you just need to run this every month:
UPDATE mybb_users SET usergroup=<UGROUP TO> WHERE usergrup=<UGROUP FROM>
(you need to insert the appropriate GroupIDs above)

EDIT: sorry, that's for primary usergroups, for secondary usergroups, it's a little tricker...

It's all good, I fixed up a better system that cuts out all the bs.
So what's changed in the inventory module?

Also, I'm trying to put a section in the profiles that shows items from a specific category but I can't figure out how to do it. I noticed the feature to hide items in postbit so I figured it'd be possible to only show certain items. Can it be done?
TonySkullz Wrote:So what's changed in the inventory module?
Mostly back-end stuff, such as additional hooks.

TonySkullz Wrote:Also, I'm trying to put a section in the profiles that shows items from a specific category but I can't figure out how to do it. I noticed the feature to hide items in postbit so I figured it'd be possible to only show certain items. Can it be done?
Hmm, displaying items in profile page?
Do you just want to show the same items which are shown in the postbit?
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:Hmm, displaying items in profile page?
Do you just want to show the same items which are shown in the postbit?

I don't know how to explain this, so here's what I'm doing. I'm trying to add a pet system in my forum. In the shop I made a category for pets and put some images of animals and stuff up and set them all not to show up on postbit. I want to add them into a table I made in the profiles, I figured if you could hide them individually you could display them like that.
Oh okay, show all items?

Like icons in the postbit, or expanded form like on the Inventory page?
Expanded form like the inventory, but using the large image to display them like icons are displayed on postbit.
Sorry, could you please explain further?

The expanded form has large images.
How does the postbit part fit in? (apart from hiding certain items)
This is a hard one to explain. xD

I want to make a table in the profiles that only shows items from a certain category. So I'm making a pet category with pets as items. I want the table to show the pet images members have and only the pets. I want it to display the full item image instead of the icon and without description/titles/links, just like postbit but with the large images.
Zinga, I never commented on MyPlaza, but it is a really well done script.

I haven't dived into the code that much (I glanced but didn't give it a good study over) nor have I really played with it (I got my own Shop Plugin to worry about Toungue), but overall nicely done, my friend. Smile
Cheers for putting me in your credits and i'm pleased that iv helped you. MyPlaza is possible one of the best shop/points plugins iv ever seen for a forum that is for free. You should be proud for creating such a great plugin