MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didn't help. I reuploaded the lang files, tried various permission settings, and still no links or text.

* FirefoxWiz is entirely confused.
Very odd indeed - I presume it worked fine on your test forums?

Anyway, you can just "hard place" the values - though you may want to investigate why later on.
(I still suspect there's some issue with it loading the normal .lang file rather than the admin .lang file...)

See what happens if you do this:
in /inc/plugins/myplaza.php
look for this function:
function myplaza_admin_nav()
{
	global $menu, $lang;
	$lang->load('myplaza');
	$menu[] = array(
		'title' => $lang->myplaza,
		'items' => array(
			10 => array('title' => $lang->plaza_cat_items, 'url' => 'myplaza.php?action=categories&'.SID),
			20 => array('title' => $lang->plaza_modules, 'url' => 'myplaza.php?action=modules&'.SID),
			30 => array('title' => $lang->plaza_am, 'url' => 'myplaza.php?action=am&'.SID),
			40 => array('title' => $lang->plaza_log, 'url' => 'myplaza.php?action=log&'.SID),
			50 => array('title' => $lang->plaza_resetmoney, 'url' => 'myplaza.php?action=resetmoney&'.SID)
		)
	);
}
Replace the $lang-> variables with some values, ie:
function myplaza_admin_nav()
{
	global $menu, $lang;
	$lang->load('myplaza');
	$menu[] = array(
		'title' => $lang->myplaza,
		'items' => array(
			10 => array('title' => 'Categories and Items', 'url' => 'myplaza.php?action=categories&'.SID),
			20 => array('title' => 'Modules', 'url' => 'myplaza.php?action=modules&'.SID),
			30 => array('title' => 'AM Code backups', 'url' => 'myplaza.php?action=am&'.SID),
			40 => array('title' => 'Log', 'url' => 'myplaza.php?action=log&'.SID),
			50 => array('title' => 'Reset Money', 'url' => 'myplaza.php?action=resetmoney&'.SID)
		)
	);
}

Since I suspect an issue with admin languages, you'll probably experience some blank text later on.
As for why, I'm clueless as well... >_>
Okay, leealex, dunno if this works, but I guess it's worth a try (copied some stuff from MyBB's AJAX handling).

Upload myplaza.php to /inc/plugins and myplaza_global.js to /jscripts

Tell me if it works Confused
nothing changed Sad
Take a look at my board www.vitz-omsk.com enter MyPlaza and try to buy anything and you'll see.
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:Okay, leealex, dunno if this works, but I guess it's worth a try (copied some stuff from MyBB's AJAX handling).

Upload myplaza.php to /inc/plugins and myplaza_global.js to /jscripts

Tell me if it works Confused

Iv got a few new problems when i updated my forum to 1.2.10 and one major problem was trying to edit the settings Toungue and also some extra file edits might need to be done as well as some parts of the plugin too ain't working Sad
The language problem exists also with MyBet =P Some have it, some not =P It loads the wrong lang file, it loads the one in your main language folder instead of the one in the ./inc/languages/english/admin/ folder =P Just add the langvars of the admin section in the main lang file and it should work again.
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:Very odd indeed - I presume it worked fine on your test forums?

Anyway, you can just "hard place" the values - though you may want to investigate why later on.
(I still suspect there's some issue with it loading the normal .lang file rather than the admin .lang file...)
Since I suspect an issue with admin languages, you'll probably experience some blank text later on.
As for why, I'm clueless as well... >_>

That worked, I have my text now. Smile Thanks!!!!
leealex Wrote:nothing changed Sad
Take a look at my board www.vitz-omsk.com enter MyPlaza and try to buy anything and you'll see.
I don't think I can help then. I'm really not experienced with this characterset thing...
If anyone else knows, feel free to tell.

If you want to disable AJAX, you can do it by editing the plaza_itemdisplay template - remove this
onSubmit="return ajaxBuy(this);" 

LeX- Wrote:The language problem exists also with MyBet =P Some have it, some not =P It loads the wrong lang file, it loads the one in your main language folder instead of the one in the ./inc/languages/english/admin/ folder =P Just add the langvars of the admin section in the main lang file and it should work again.
Hmm, thanks for the heads up Toungue
Great! disabling ajax solved the problem! thx! Smile
how can i change PNG icons to GIF ?