MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Flaw,
Yes, it certainly sounds like a plugin conflict. What I think is happening is that some other plugin is intercepting some code somewhere so that MyPlaza never has the chance to load the users' money to be displayed in the postbit, so it defaults to 0.

Could you do this for me? Set up a test board and install MyPlaza. Then start installing the other plugins you have on your main website, one by one and see if you can track down which plugin causes the conflict. Once you do, could you tell me which plugin causes the conflict, and maybe, where I can download it from?
If so, I'll see if I can find a way to make it so that both plugins work together.

Thanks Smile
Your plugins are great, thank you. Smile

Yes, it certainly sounds like a plugin conflict...

I'm trying to get MyPlaza "Stick a thread to the top of the board!" to work when the SEO friendly link plugin is working.

or...

domain.com/bb/test-stick-t-6.html
domain.com/bb/showthread.php?tid=6

Should I 'teach' only the smartest users to convert the URL's manually when purchasing a stuck thread. Toungue

Thanks
Yeah, that wasn't designed to work with the SEO mod...
I believe the textbox accepts both the showthread.php URL and just a Thread ID.

So in the above example, you can just get your users to enter "6" into the textbox, and it should work.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:...So in the above example, you can just get your users to enter "6" into the textbox, and it should work.
Perfect, it does work. Smile
```
Time to experiment some more...
I LVOE THIS PLUGIN <3 THANKS MAN!
Zinga, Do you know, will a new version of MyPlaza come out about the same time as MyBB 1.4?

Thanks
seeker Wrote:Zinga, Do you know, will a new version of MyPlaza come out about the same time as MyBB 1.4?

Thanks

Yes, that will be handfull to me too if its possible
seeker Wrote:Zinga, Do you know, will a new version of MyPlaza come out about the same time as MyBB 1.4?

Thanks
No I don't know... Toungue
I have the latest edition of MyPlaza (v0.53) but sometimes when I go to edit the settings it says I need to update my version.

EDIT: I can't get the Gambling Module to work. I get all th settings set up, no where do I find it on the forum?
Also where do I upload the lottery module to? I tried inc/plugins/myplaza but that did not work.
EDIT2: I got the gambling to work. Smile That is really cool.
Hockey Foo Wrote:I have the latest edition of MyPlaza (v0.53) but sometimes when I go to edit the settings it says I need to update my version.
I don't think I ever put that message in...?
Could you explain how you got to that?