MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza v0.5 (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jcay Wrote:For the advanced modules you would need to put in your ftp details where it asks you to in the file which would be ftp.yourdomainname.com (or whatever it is) and also your forum directory which is /home/amywin00/public_html/forum as you showed above Smile

I have problems with that file tho, it don't like me LOL

As for preview it's not completed but it runs well on the right server... It's called preview as it's still in development *beta* if you like Smile

Correct me if i'm wrong Zinga Smile

How much do I need to change because it really isn't clear...
Unfortunately you can't, it's what your host supports so it's not your end... You could always ask them if they have plans on updating to PHP 5... Seems alot are still using PHP 4...
Just those 2 things...
Your forum directory path /home/amywin00/public_html/forum and then your host that would be ftp.amywinehouseforums.co.uk underneath put in your username and password you use to log into your ftp program...
OK thanks.
I have another question...
Where can I change the settings? I know I can do it in Change > MyPlaza Options...
but are there settings for how many points members get when they post new threads, etc.
Also, the points aren't showing up in the user postbit. Why is this?
You can change the settings for each module in MyPlaza in the MyPlaza Modules section of admin... The money one is in Income Module, there should be a options button next to it...

The postbit thing sounds like another PHP 4 problem... You're probably missing the MyPlaza link by the buddy list too huh?

This is pretty much where my knowledge stops and maybe someone else can help... I only spent a little time testing it on PHP 4...
Yes I am missing the link by the buddy list.
Thanks for all your help jcay!! You've been most helpful.

If someone could help me with the postbit and link problem I'd be very grateful.
Thanks.
I'm also having trouble with the forumurl/plaza.php link.
When I click on the features (change user colour, access bank, etc.) it takes me to another page but doesn't display anything to buy??
amywinehouseforum.co.uk Wrote:I'm also having trouble with the forumurl/plaza.php link.
When I click on the features (change user colour, access bank, etc.) it takes me to another page but doesn't display anything to buy??
Could you explain a little more? I presume the PM you sent me was for problems beforehand.
I'm guessing you've added items to the plaza, and when you click the item in the left pane, you are brought to another page?

I'm thinking the PHP 4 issues have something to do with how PHP 4 handles shutdown functionality. I think I've used a little too many shutdown functions Toungue
i think im gonna go back to MYPS.
MyPlaza is so incredibly confusing.
thanks for all your help anyway, but i still don't understand any of it.
it seemed too complicated for me too, but after i figured things out i loved this plugin Smile
good luck.